Two days left of my twenties

Morbyd said:
MARKB said:
Right! Here's how you do it. Break it down, and start with the most achievable.

First: Start your own Ad agency - as you know the industry already, you just need a business plan to get you focussed. Once you've worked out how much you'll need to get start, beg borrow and steal the finance to get you off the starting blocks. In the meantime DJ as much as you can / clubs/parties/weddings even. Just get that second income coming in to help with your overheads.

Second: Demi God DJ Work like hell for 3/4 years at your ad agency and promote / bring in a management team to run the operational side of the business. While you keep one eye on the strategy. Sell your majority shareholding using the funds as your initial finance to open your own club. You now own your own club now, do what you do best and you're headlining everynight - DJ demigod status is in your grasp. 8)

Third: Villa in Tuscany After the next five years of hard grafting as a DJ - demi god and ad agancy non executive director. You sell your shares in both and retire just before your 40th birthday to a villa in Tuscany funded by the profits from sellijg your business.

Fifth: Booker Prize / Oscar winning screeplay: Loads of time to write novels / screeplays - and loads of material from your crazy 30's to inspire you!

Sixth: Woman of Dreams: Look, you've got a villa in Tuscany, an Oscar and a booker prize as well as a succesfull musical legacy - if you can't find her now you're beyond help.

Easy frickin peezy 8)
:lol:
Good planning! but you forgot some things:

Mark Sun said:
I want to be the next Chemical Brothers crossover electronica act

I want to have 3 kids

I want to backpack through Africa, South America and Asia

shit!

Conrado said:
How many people here were born in 1975? I was and I'm leaving my 20's in October.

I was borm That year and I was 30 the 15 of june. I didn't feel very upset, I have a lot of friends that are older then me ( maybe this helps)., but few of days before today I sudenntly wanted to listen stupid songs from when I was litle, type verano azul.
I am doing my birthday party saturday with my closed friends and I migth sound sentimental or stupid in some way but i feel really happy because all the people that are important for me are going to be there, so the conclusion is that I am very happy.
I also think that some experience in life even so you regret them there is no way to avoid them , what I mean is that certain experiences you have to live them even so they don't take you anywhere, but there is a need that you live them and make you learn lots of things and make you learn to feel as much as you can. :D :D :D. Is like when you fel in love with someone much younger then you, you may get the worst part of the relationship if it doesn't work out but it's an experience that you need to live. What i mean after all this nonsense talk is that no matter if you are 30 or 40 matters what you have and you can get.

pip uk said:
wasn't anyone here born in the 60's :oops:

Errrr no, I was born in the 50's :oops:

What scares me is you're all talking about being born in 1975, I started DJing in 1976. :eek: Next year I'll be celebrating DJing for 30 years, jeez, what a party that's gonna be. ;) Would love to do a special DJ gig somewhere to celebrate, anybody know where I can hire a small lorry to bring my vinyl along? :lol: :lol: :lol:

DJ Soulman said:
Next year I'll be celebrating DJing for 30 years, jeez, what a party that's gonna be. ;)

Amazing :eek: ! On another note I need to drop you a PM to get some info on PCDjing. Sounds pretty interesting.

Come on, age really is a number. And you can lie about numbers, can't you? ;)

I checked 30 out, didn't like it too much, so now I'm back to 29 for at least 5 years to come 8)

Peppermint said:

I checked 30 out, didn't like it too much, so now I'm back to 29 for at least 5 years to come 8)

Cool. Only thing is the older you get the harder it is to get away with it :)

Peppermint said:

I never was 27, at that time when people asked my age I kept saying 26, but it wasn't a planned answer :eek: :lol:
This year it's the same, people ask my age and I keep saying I'm 30

Buckley said:
The current Mrs B half-jokingingly complains she is over the hill because she'll be 22 in September!

A decade difference hey, is that the criteria ? Does it work the other way aswell a la milf ? ;)

mptv1.gif

You should just knock 10 years off your real age. I turned 16 in december....i'm 26 really!!! just stick to the age you feel you are it's much better that way :D

lisa'n'mauri said:
You should just knock 10 years off your real age. I turned 16 in december....i'm 26 really!!! just stick to the age you feel you are it's much better that way :D
So.... if you go by the age you "feel", then Mauri is cradle-robbing? :lol: You're not legal!

pip uk said:
Peppermint said:

Cool. Only thing is the older you get the harder it is to get away with it :)

True, luckily I'm still getting away with it ok. Someone just thought I was under 23 last weekend :p

I think it's the cold climate, keeps one young-looking. Deep freeze.

Back