Timing advice :)

Mowf

first time (as adults) to Ibiza on 13th June, got tickets for F##K Me I’m Famous @ Pacha, it says 8:30 start time, is this correct as I always thought lost clubs didn’t get going till 11-12? Any help appreciated cheers.

first time (as adults) to Ibiza on 13th June, got tickets for F##K Me I’m Famous @ Pacha, it says 8:30 start time, is this correct as I always thought lost clubs didn’t get going till 11-12? Any help appreciated cheers.

where does it say 8:30 starting time? o_O where did you get the tickets?

pacha opens at midnight, with presale tickets you need to be there by 1am for FMIF

Thank you for the info. My ticket just says 20:00 but we did get them about 2/3Months ago off Ticket master. So with pre bought tickets you think about midnight to 1am getting there best? Where staying in PDB.

Dunno about risking it that late if your being told you need to be in by 1. I got kbed from the guestlist q despite being there about quarter to because the guy in front was talking to a plant and the guy holding the rope figured we were with him and by the time we'd sorted it out he then said it was after 1 and pointed us in the direction of the paying q.

Back