time warp 2018

I'm going to Timewarp! @stivi are you going this year?

Bit scared about how I'm going to last the duration.... bit out of practice clubbing wise :D Maybe I should have bought a 5am ticket ?

I'm going to Timewarp! @stivi are you going this year?

Bit scared about how I'm going to last the duration.... bit out of practice clubbing wise :D Maybe I should have bought a 5am ticket ?

yes we‘ll be there! actually quite a few forumers going, put your hands up everyone

AND ladies!! Although it does look like a bit of a sausage fest from the videos I've seen :lol:

Can anyone recommend a decent bar for pre-drinks??

the ratio in time warp is okay, its very acceptable.

if you want a better ratio & similar experience, go for connect. its 21st september.

AND ladies!! Although it does look like a bit of a sausage fest from the videos I've seen :lol:

Can anyone recommend a decent bar for pre-drinks??

it's really not that bad becki.

eeerm pre-bars....can't really help with that, I've been to time warp various times before but we usually just have dinner in a restaurant and from there straight to the festival!

I'm sure it will be fine :)

I guess dinner and drinks around Frankfurt centre are what most people do before? There must be a few "clubby" type of bars though? What time do most people arrive at Timewarp? I don't think we'll be there too early...

I'm sure it will be fine :)

I guess dinner and drinks around Frankfurt centre are what most people do before? There must be a few "clubby" type of bars though? What time do most people arrive at Timewarp? I don't think we'll be there too early...
We’re staying in Mannheim so we’ll be eating and drinking there. As above, we’re aiming to get there for about 11.

Wear what’s comfortable... especially on your feet!

Back