time warp 2018

Hello everyone, one stupid question, inside is warm enough to go in tshirt ? Or you need long sleeves?

These things matter,no such thing as a stupid question on here @Silence.. welcome aboard..
Thanks))
it´s our first time so i don´t really understand the inside area of the venu, i assume it´s a closed area, because outside temprecher will be around 6 degrees at night !

Thanks))
it´s our first time so i don´t really understand the inside area of the venu, i assume it´s a closed area, because outside temprecher will be around 6 degrees at night !

it's inside - the only time you'll be outside is when you walk from one hall to another. but that doesn't take long so you won't get really cold.

it's inside - the only time you'll be outside is when you walk from one hall to another. but that doesn't take long so you won't get really cold.
aham, so theres closed dancefloors and open passages, in a case of queue you can get really cold than ))) thanks for the info, really exited about the linup))

How do you stand such long time table :eek: 18 hours :p I´m used to go to two days festivals...this one is a kind of a challenge for me jejej

Back