Things that irritate you.

just to join the fruit meat argument!!!

I disagree for the following reasons:

Prunes & bacon - lovely
Parma ham & figs - lovely
sausage & jam on toast - lovely
Chicken or lamb tagine - lovely!

That must have been one hell of a hangover!!:lol:

when my wife shouts me from another room and then when I shout back "yes??" she doesn't answer!!!!:evil::x:x

also when the same wife says "jay...i've been thinking................"

as it either means I have to spend the next few days convincing her that what she was thinking was ludicrous...or I have another crappy job to do next weekend!! :evil:

when my wife shouts me from another room and then when I shout back "yes??" she doesn't answer!!!!:evil::x:x

also when the same wife says "jay...i've been thinking................"

as it either means I have to spend the next few days convincing her that what she was thinking was ludicrous...or I have another crappy job to do next weekend!! :evil:

:lol:

People who say 'knock knock' as they walk through an already open door.

People who drink cups of tea at work but don't make anywhere near their fair share.

Scarves when worn without a coat.

Last edited by a moderator:
People moaning about the British summer being worse than usual. It isn't. It's always been like this. A few nice days broken up by dull, wet, muggy, wrongness.

Atleast for as long as I can remember it has been anyway.

Not a moan m8 it's just 'irritating' as per the name of the thread

People who say 'knock knock' as they walk through an already open door.

People who drink cups of tea at work but don't make anywhere near their fair share.

Scarves when worn without a coat.

I'm guilty of this, if someone asks - "do you want a cuppa" - then yeah i'll have one, if you've got the time to make it you skiving layabout :lol:

But if i want a cup i'm not gonna waste my time making the whole office one - i suppose this rule applies depending on what your work is. Personally i get annoyed if someone spends 15 minutes making coffees for everyone and we're usually racing the clock. Muck in and do some work!!!

However, similar to your "Scarves when worn without a coat" "beanie hats worn with shorts, or vest/ t-shirt" - look it's either it's cold, it's not, or you're ashamed of your bald patch - yes that means you Mr Daniel "had a bad day" Powter - you're fooling no-one you whining baldie.

I'm guilty of this, if someone asks - "do you want a cuppa" - then yeah i'll have one, if you've got the time to make it you skiving layabout :lol:

But if i want a cup i'm not gonna waste my time making the whole office one - i suppose this rule applies depending on what your work is. Personally i get annoyed if someone spends 15 minutes making coffees for everyone and we're usually racing the clock. Muck in and do some work!!!

I'm guilty of this too :lol:

But in my defence I only drink herbal tea so all I ask for is a mug of hot water and if people want a hot water I'll get one for them :lol: It's all these people that want tea with milk and one sugar, black coffee with sweetener etc etc etc, no I'm not going to take your complicated drink orders :spank:

I'm guilty of this too :lol:

But in my defence I only drink herbal tea so all I ask for is a mug of hot water and if people want a hot water I'll get one for them :lol: It's all these people that want tea with milk and one sugar, black coffee with sweetener etc etc etc, no I'm not going to take your complicated drink orders :spank:

:lol: exactly.

However i feel i must say that in my defence that i am always first at the bar! - It's a different matter when they are "proper" drinks :lol:

My rule is, when I get in first thing, Im will make a coffee for me and me only, my justification is if they wanted one so badly they would have made one before I got in!!

during the day, fair do's, if Im making one I will ask if anyone wants one out of politeness as I always say yes if anyone offers!!

My rule is, when I get in first thing, Im will make a coffee for me and me only, my justification is if they wanted one so badly they would have made one before I got in!!

during the day, fair do's, if Im making one I will ask if anyone wants one out of politeness as I always say yes if anyone offers!!

:lol: But i bet you resent it when ten people say "me please!"

Back