Things that irritate you.

Also people that have an inability to show any form of respect for our laws and traditions...

Scum bags:evil::evil::evil:

its a balanced world then...so that would also be balanced out against the people that come in.

90 percent home made scum and 90 percent imported scum..

Either way I hate their weak attitudes and ways....

Those colonising, imperialist, inbred, hyphenated horse-types who seem to be everywhere in Edinburgh, yah!

When the revolution comes their heads will be on spikes :evil::evil::evil:

Quality thread. I thought it was sh1t, then I laughed out loud. Here we go..this may take a while....

Gary Neville - take as read. Although there is a small part of me that respects him for his un compromising hatred of scousers (i'm half one myself) - sort of like our Jamie Carragher.

Gypo's / Pikeys - whatever. Sorry but a travelling life style does not involve mugging everyone.

There is a big hole in what we know about how we got here & if there is any purpose. No one knows, don't pretend you do. That means all religion, also new age hookey spook rubbish.

Booze = aggression in this country in particular.

Agree completely with the hatred of people who describe themselves as 'whacky', no your a c unt.

Kerry Katona. Surely one step from bankruptcy yet a lambourgini & a gak habit to (one hopes) quite literally die for.

Racism/homophobia/bigotory. I'm not gay but I hate it when people use it as a derogatory term. Except for gypo's, they really are bad.

Ok, bear with me here. What really annoys me is blanket hatred of say...Tories and Tesco. I'm not saying that they are not bad, just dont back it up with 'thatcher was evil' or 'they are to big'. Reason things, make your own decisions, dont go with the herd on instinct or to be 'cool'.

Banging on about footballers earning 100k a week. Turn your attention to film stars, pop singers etc earning £10,000,000 a film/record. Norman Foster could sh it a building out and get a million fee for it. Class snobbery be what it is.

The Daily Mail (yack, spit) Express (vommits) & at times the telegraph (clutches rosemary beads).

that was cathartic...

Blaming the "global" forces for our current woes.

**** me, did 4 billion people just appear in China, India (and other parts of the world people were aware of, but never noticed much, until they become a threat to the western gents club) - christ 4 billion more people, so obviously theyre to blame for the current hike in fuel, gas, water, food, cinema tickets, clothes, dirty hozzies, knife crime, Northern Rock, House prices, cost of an Agua in Space.

and why your at it, ship off all you rubbish for them people to sort out.

Recycling. the Green Con.

New one discovered today;

People who as if they can borrow things whist taking it.

"Can I borrow your *takes pen* pen?"

Why even ask?

Blaming the "global" forces for our current woes.

**** me, did 4 billion people just appear in China, India (and other parts of the world people were aware of, but never noticed much, until they become a threat to the western gents club) - christ 4 billion more people, so obviously theyre to blame for the current hike in fuel, gas, water, food, cinema tickets, clothes, dirty hozzies, knife crime, Northern Rock, House prices, cost of an Agua in Space.

and why your at it, ship off all you rubbish for them people to sort out.

Recycling. the Green Con.

i agree with you. and this annoys me. the west is paranoid about china's growth and is looking at green issues for an excuse to slow them down.

having said that, they're using 'green taxes' to get more money out of us now.

--

i'm a climate change; global warming; holocaust (not really) denier - and the more people ram it down my throat, the less inclined i am to believe their scientific bullsh*t. no liberal leftie guardian hack is gonna make me feel guilty for having an easter egg wrapped in 'too much plastic'. it's further means of control, nothing more.

People who refer to themselves as; Random, Wacky, Zanny, Mental, etc... No, the word you're looking for is twat!

:):):)

My list is as follows...
The Beautiful South, Texas (the band), speech impediments, potholes, arrogance, people who don't indicate when driving (it's not difficult), pushchairs in department stores, ridiculously big airplane wing esq spoilers on crap boy racer cars, tomato juice, wasps, Simply Red, toilet humour, novelty socks, people who hum or whistle, buses, people touching my ribs, tea (the drink not the meal), jazz hands.

Slow Drivers (being in the car with Sarah)
Old Drivers....driving slowly
Gillett and Hicks
Alex Ferguson the hypocrite complaining about Real's attempts to sign the ladyboy
Gary Neville breathing
People who say 'that'll learn you.....or can you borrow me that.....or alright duck!!!! wtf!!!!!!!!!
Drinks prices in Ibiza
Embarrassing Brits abroad....showing their colours....oh god :oops:
The British Summer going awol again
The cost of having sky sports and setanta....so glad the monopoly commission decided the games needed to be shared out to make it cheaper!
Rafa's Goatee
The Klaxons's version of Not Over yet
The cost of the dentists
The fact Liverpool haven't won the league since 1990 and it's gonna take a miracle to do it this year!
People who throw their bodily fluids around at festivals dirty bastards!!

apart from that I'm quite chilled I think :D

bit harsh, what next - people in wheelchairs?

It just irritates me...I'm not saying I wouldn't give someone a job because of it or treat them differently, I'd probably just think they sound a bit thick :lol::lol:. If I'd have spoken with a speech impediment as a child you can bet my older brother would have bullied it out of me! I don't mind Jonothan Ross strangley though, but hate Jamie Oliver's spluttering, oh and that guy Dale from Big B speaks with his tounge between his teeth..wierd!...also wierd perhaps that I notice these things!

:lol::lol::lol::lol: love this thread....

shall we not all sit down have a nice cup of T drop a little fella and have a group hug huh?????

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

When you sit down to a meal and order something and the/a person you are with goes 'eeeuuggghh! How can you eat that?'

*SMACK!!!!*

J

Back