Things that irritate you.

People that eat with their mouths open.
Vicars.
Poor spelling to make things more eye catching - like Toys R Us, Back to Skool, Kidz. It's just wrong.
People who use the loo but fail to use the air freshner!
Fruit & meat together.
Getting the blame for eating all the jammy dodgers when I haven't been at work for 2 days.
Cigarette smoke.
Traffic.
Tractors on my way to/from work.

It just irritates me...I'm not saying I wouldn't give someone a job because of it or treat them differently, I'd probably just think they sound a bit thick :lol::lol:. If I'd have spoken with a speech impediment as a child you can bet my older brother would have bullied it out of me!

That is so out of order. I've had mine for 15 years through no fault of my own :twisted:

The British Summer going awol again

People moaning about the British summer being worse than usual. It isn't. It's always been like this. A few nice days broken up by dull, wet, muggy, wrongness.

Atleast for as long as I can remember it has been anyway.

Fairweather friends

The emergence of the "I'm just being true to myself and telling it how it is" attitude in social circles - no you're just rude and opinionated with no social skills you inflexible offensive twat.

The media 's "credit crunch" onslaught, congratulations! - we've now talked ourselves into a worse downturn by terrifying the **** out of everyone and ruining confidence, effectively talking the country into a downward spiral. i notice it's gone quiet now The Olympics are here.

Fairweather friends

The emergence of the "I'm just being true to myself and telling it how it is" attitude in social circles - no you're just rude and opinionated with no social skills you inflexible offensive twat.

The media 's "credit crunch" onslaught, congratulations! - we've now talked ourselves into a worse downturn by terrifying the **** out of everyone and ruining confidence, effectively talking the country into a downward spiral. i notice it's gone quiet now The Olympics are here.

touche mark!!

we are now in the early stages of a completely media-manufactured recession!!!
twunts!!!

Chewie: shut it!!! ;)

People on this board who spell the famous sunset cafe Khumaras or Khumahras or what not.

It's Kumharas for crying out loud!!!!1111 :spank:

i agree with you. and this annoys me. the west is paranoid about china's growth and is looking at green issues for an excuse to slow them down.

True, true, but it's also sad that China has not learned anything from the mistakes the Western countries have done. The Chinese are developing their country with just the same short-term vision as the developed countries did, only their speed is even faster and will hurt them sooner than before.

You've got to try prunes wrapped in bacon. A hot hor'dourve I've had several times at various functions. It sounds wrong but it's absolutely delicious!

Sausages wrapped in bacon - yes. Prunes? NO WAY!
Meat = main course
Fruit = pudding!

just to join the fruit meat argument!!!

I disagree for the following reasons:

Prunes & bacon - lovely
Parma ham & figs - lovely
sausage & jam on toast - lovely
Chicken or lamb tagine - lovely!

Back