Things that irritate you.

Suppliers not delivering what they promise and then when they do ship they fook that up too. Pathetic :mad:

Ditto that! It's just driving me mad reading this crap all season long!

People forget it isn't a just 'clubbing' resort, and all the negativety does start to make worry a little yourself. Until you get there that is !! :confused: :lol:

looking forward to september now. Got an email of James today (cookie), he's gona be in attendance !! :lol: 8)

People forget it isn't a just 'clubbing' resort, and all the negativety does start to make worry a little yourself. Until you get there that is !! :confused: :lol:

looking forward to september now. Got an email of James today (cookie), he's gona be in attendance !! :lol: 8)
Exactly! To be honest, I'm not entirely bothered if people stop coming who are only there for non-stop partying and don't respect/enjoy the island in all its beauty!

Funny, I just sent him a note on the Facebook about that. Good news!

Oh yeah, forgot another thing that reeeeeeeeeeeally annoys me!

People who don't smile in pictures. Especially girls who pout or have the same pose for every damn photo!

Me too!!!!!!!

I'm looking forward to it too.. I'm tired of hearing complaints (and tired of complaing myself as well! :oops: :lol:)

I forget are you there for the closing weekend as well?

Yup, there from either the 25th (for dt's closing) or 26th until the monday 29th !! Only 4 weeks 8)

"joop" for men!!

every morning someone (usually 18 and covered in acne & too much hair gel) invades my senses with this sickeningly sweet stench!!

is there an unwritten chav code in which it reveals that joop masks all smells, sweat, spunk, vomit, bo?? therfore one must bathe in it every morning and not have to shower??

ffs its not even a daytime scent!!

grow some balls and ivest in a proper cologne with vetiver & sandalwood, be the wallpaper not the tv!!

it smells like rotting sweets!!

This recent tendency, especially in the UK but also to some degree in the US, to make improper grammatical use of the words "yourself" and "myself" in place of "you", "me" or "I" :evil:

(edit: note: this is not referring to Utagaura's post above, which is a more proper use of "myself" :lol:)

Last edited by a moderator:
on my forthcoming xmas card assassination wish list I am sending to Osama bin laden, the following will be priorities:

chairman of ryanair
nickelback
my boss
his boss
trophy twins
putin
ant n dec (or maybe just take one out and see how the other copes)
john terry
daily mail editor
all undercover club cops
ti[es]t[o]
trophy twins
guetta
bendy buses
all sniffer dogs
sir ian blair
the entire real madrid squad, fanbase and their sycophants in the spanish press
troph....

etc etc...

on my forthcoming xmas card assassination wish list I am sending to Osama bin laden, the following will be priorities:

chairman of ryanair
nickelback
my boss
his boss
trophy twins
putin
john terry
daily mail editor
all undercover club cops
ti[es]t[o]
trophy twins
guetta
bendy buses
all sniffer dogs
sir ian blair
troph....

etc etc...

You have gone up in my estimation too Olly. I feel a bond growing! ;)

chairman of ryanair
nickelback
my boss
his boss
trophy twins
putin
john terry
daily mail editor
all undercover club cops
ti[es]t[o]
trophy twins
guetta
bendy buses
all sniffer dogs
sir ian blair
troph....

etc etc...
can't argue with any of that, i'll have to take your word for it about your boss(es). oh and i'd swop putin for dubya anyday.

This recent tendency, especially in the UK but also to some degree in the US, to make improper grammatical use of the words "yourself" and "myself" in place of "you", "me" or "I" :evil:

(edit: note: this is not referring to Utagaura's post above, which is a more proper use of "myself" :lol:)

It´s brilliant isn´t it. It´s normally less gifted folks who think it makes them sound posh.:lol:

I got corrected on this the other day by a pal, what a joke :rolleyes::lol:

Back