Things that irritate you.

people who dither gettting on trains meaning you miss a seat to the people coming from the other side who are not being held up by a dithering tw@t!!

going to maccy d's for the hangover breakfast run , wife doesn't know what she wants so says "phone me when your there" which I do, only to get an engaged tone!!!

getting an engaged tone

untidyness

idiots on streets who try to make you donate to every single charity known to man, and grabbing your clipboard with 2 hands and smiling at me whilst at the same time shrugging your shoulders will NOT make me suddenly change my mind and stop

the beggar on camden high street, usually around KOKO's in the pork pie hat and shorts who just holds out his hand....doesn't say anything...just holds out his hand as if you owe him money!!

idiots on streets who try to make you donate to every single charity known to man, and grabbing your clipboard with 2 hands and smiling at me whilst at the same time shrugging your shoulders will NOT make me suddenly change my mind and stop

2nd'd

3rd'

Sometimes you get stopped every 20 yards on the high st and get a funny look or comment if you try to ignore. **** OFF!

people who dont read emails:

eg.

"hi just to let you know im off for the whole of next week on holiday etc.... please contact so and so in my absence"

"Oh no, who is going to do my newsletter!!?"

LIKE I GIVE A FLYING ****!:spank:

Gypo's (still)

I've just been getting my morning big mac & a car pulls up, stops and an outstretched hand comes out the window with a gold ring.

'You, look - you buy, seventeen pound?'

And who's finger did you cop off for that then?!:spank:

people who dither gettting on trains meaning you miss a seat to the people coming from the other side who are not being held up by a dithering tw@t!!

going to maccy d's for the hangover breakfast run , wife doesn't know what she wants so says "phone me when your there" which I do, only to get an engaged tone!!!

getting an engaged tone

untidyness

the beggar on camden high street, usually around KOKO's in the pork pie hat and shorts who just holds out his hand....doesn't say anything...just holds out his hand as if you owe him money!!

Agreed

Big Brother

T-Shirts with huge big stretched out necks.

Buying 2 t-shirts, same brand, same style. One fits, the other doesn't.

Radio 1

Loud eaters / people not closing their mouth while they chew.

Back