the return of...

I would but she'd kill me.

Plus i've edited my previous post as winding up johnny is to easy it's cruel.

Let's just hope you become more mature with fatherhood as judging my your demeanour on here you will certainly need to.:eek:

Let's just hope you become more mature with fatherhood as judging my your demeanour on here you will certainly need to.:eek:
On the contrary, better to stay young so you can still identify with the "youth of today" and maintain a high level of understanding with your offspring ;)

On the contrary, better to stay young so you can still identify with the "youth of today" and maintain a high level of understanding with your offspring ;)

touche my friend from across the pond!!!

you should hear my renditions of "oh what a nasty daddy" that i sing to Naiya whilst I change her bot-bot whilst she screams the house down :lol:

:lol: Quite right too johnny! I know i don't want my kids to grow up bitter and twisted, stuck in a dead end job and wasting all their money on **** football teams do i?

you should hear my renditions of "oh what a nasty daddy" that i sing to Naiya whilst I change her bot-bot whilst she screams the house down :lol:
I said it's best to stay young-at-heart, I didn't say you should sing inappropriate songs to your toddler :spank: ;)

Back