the return of...

Do I? I hardly post on here these days. Just think you have a habit of picking on people a bit.

Still, nothing wrong with being opinionated.

Who on earth am I picking on?? Jjinit? That is all done in light humour and I am sure I annoy him as much as he annoys me!

Bitter and twisted, me, you could not be further from the truth ...seriously:lol:, dead end job, i could get promoted here if i want in another department (ive been told as such) but im choosing to leave not that you would know actually know anything about what i do, wasting money on football teams, what like Sunderland, you foolish foolish person.

Repeat after me boy - must try harder x 100

:lol::lol::lol: keep biting Johnny,keep biting :lol::lol::lol:

Ill not have some immature fool speak to me like that, im actually a very easy going person who doesn't like conflict but if it comes along ill not stand by and allow someone to walk all over me.

In reality he's an abrasive wind up merchant who dishes it out but can't take it.

Elbow-Forget myself
Fused - terror
mansun - wide open space
Lloyd Cole - perfect skin
Rolling Stones - sympathy for the devil

8)

my ipod is fooked.

Open itunes – delete all music files from library (you will find your playlists will remain, but will be empty – if they aint delete the CONTENTS of the playlists - Find the folder the music is in – redo your playlists.

BUT BEFORE YOU START... Goto itunes prefs, and uncheck the copy music to itunes folder, and any new music you add, add it into the folder where all your music resides (this doesn’t necessarily have to be the default itunes music folder).

£50 please

Back