This is really bad....

- easy lover / phil collins :oops::oops::oops:

- walk with me / felix da hcat

- 100 years of solitude / levellers

- something going eaaayyyaaa that lasts 12 minutes / sigur ros

- (oh my god) jesus to a child / george michael :oops::oops:X10

- up on the ladder / radiohead

- rebecca you / the coral

Open itunes – delete all music files from library (you will find your playlists will remain, but will be empty – if they aint delete the CONTENTS of the playlists - Find the folder the music is in – redo your playlists.

BUT BEFORE YOU START... Goto itunes prefs, and uncheck the copy music to itunes folder, and any new music you add, add it into the folder where all your music resides (this doesn’t necessarily have to be the default itunes music folder).

£50 please

im afraid its a bit more terminal than that mate. i need a new drive for it :p

And whilst we are here, I have done a quick shuffle:

This is really bad....

- easy lover / phil collins :oops::oops::oops:

- walk with me / felix da hcat

- 100 years of solitude / levellers

- something going eaaayyyaaa that lasts 12 minutes / sigur ros

- (oh my god) jesus to a child / george michael :oops::oops:X10

- up on the ladder / radiohead

- rebecca you / the coral

My goodness!

For me, that's the soundtrack I'll be hearing for eternity if I end up, you know, down there with the pitchfork guys!

im afraid its a bit more terminal than that mate. i need a new drive for it :p

i was this close (- -) to replacing mine the other day as it started playing up again, but I pissd around with it and it worked again.

whats a new hard-drive cost? £60-£70?

may be worth biting the bullet and getting a new one?? I was looking at 80gb classics on ebay or amazon for £140

i was this close (- -) to replacing mine the other day as it started playing up again, but I pissd around with it and it worked again.

whats a new hard-drive cost? £60-£70?

may be worth biting the bullet and getting a new one?? I was looking at 80gb classics on ebay or amazon for £140

£20-£30 depending on size. (upto 60GB)

tbh. if i get a new one, it'll be a shuffle so i can take it running without it jogging to death!

Back