the return of...

the first half of this post was superfluous really wasn't it Johnny? you just can't play nice can you?

You heard it here first folks, ipods are officially crap....!!
Ya, I heard they're horrible. I suppose that's why they have something like 80% market share in the US and 40% in the UK :lol:

Had one of the Release Yourself podcasts this morning and since then I have had on
Gang Star - The Militia
The Verve Lucky Man
Mark Knight Drug Music
Ian Brown Illegal Attacks
Zhane Mr DJ
Cedric Winkleburger Take it Easy
Four Hero Mr Kirk's Nightmare
The Yardbirds Heart Full of Soul
and currently Ali Farka Toure Savanne!

Creative Zen's are for poor people.

what are you a snob then:rolleyes:, i had an iPod before and it broke after 3 months so i sent to get repaired, another 5 months later it packed in altogether, so i binned it and bought a creative zen, that was in 2004 and the Zen is still working fine despite me letting it drop accidentaly a few times hence my original post.

what are you a snob then:rolleyes:, i had an iPod before and it broke after 3 months so i sent to get repaired, another 5 months later it packed in altogether, so i binned it and bought a creative zen, that was in 2004 and the Zen is still working fine despite me letting it drop accidentaly a few times hence my original post.

after 3mths they should have replaced it, no questions under the terms of the 12mth warranty. its when you get outside the 12mths your on tricky ground

Creative Zen's are for poor people.

More the working classes than poor people per se - but thats a moot point;).

Just given it a whirl to test, we got (drum roll pls)...

* REM new single, what is it called .. superstitious supersize (or similar) - really good track, return to form of the highest order, can not wait for the album

* Coral - Rebecca You... good Wirral chaps that they are

* Radiohead - Arpeggi..just beatifull.

* Smiths - Headmaster ritual

* And more REM! - at my most beautifull. Im not engaged, but if I get married, this is the first dance. Whatever she says.

Yours Steve Wright.

And here was me thinking that the ipods are crap statement was not backed up with scientific research!

I agree. I add new stuff & wait for it to come along in a shuffle. Yet it never does. :cry:

what i meant em, was that every new time i shuffle, a new album appears really frequently consistently through the shuffle.

if it is a shuffle, then the probability of such an event happening must be quite high.....

frink.gif

iPod's are crap,all about Creative Zen's, anyway had mine on shuffle for a month solid and only put it back to normal play 2 days ago, been listening to Essential Mixes from 1994, Chris & James and CJ Bolland the latest 2 to listen to, both excellent.8)

funny how ipods are so crap, that every manufacturer of Mp3 players have tried to copy parts of its design since its came out some 6yrs ago! :lol:

my ipod is funked and needs a new hard drive, but im waiting for my phone contract to end to get a freebie Touch. (or i can reorder the two becki gave back)

i had a mini a while back put the battery packed up after about a yr and a half (a problem with the original mini's) so i opted to get an iriver, not a bad bit off kit, drag and drop for ease of file management (easier than iTunes in my opinion!), easy navigation etc, however not as cool to look at as the ipod.

The ipod is very cool and i would go back if iTunes was a bit more flexible as I know the battery issue is no more.

As for whats on mine....all mixes!

Ian Pooley
Jody Wisternoff
James Zabelia
Dubfire

These would be my current most listened to at the gym.

Reel him in, reel him in! The fishies are biting! Hahaha...

:lol::lol:

Creative Zens are ugly and basic bits of kit.

:lol::lol:

Creative Zens are ugly and basic bits of kit.

what age are you again:!:

Creative Zens are ugly and basic bits of kit
ah just like i suspected you go for style as opposed to a product that might not be 'as nice looking' but still works much better, how shallow and materialistic you must be, 4 years ive got my Zen now and still works a treat.

And here was me thinking that the ipods are crap statement was not backed up with scientific research!

I'm going on my own personal experience, having said that i know of some other people who've had iPod's and changed to Creative Zens because of similar reasons.

More the working classes than poor people per se - but thats a moot point;).

Just given it a whirl to test, we got (drum roll pls)...

* REM new single, what is it called .. superstitious supersize (or similar) - really good track, return to form of the highest order, can not wait for the album

* Coral - Rebecca You... good Wirral chaps that they are

* Radiohead - Arpeggi..just beatifull.

* Smiths - Headmaster ritual

* And more REM! - at my most beautifull. Im not engaged, but if I get married, this is the first dance. Whatever she says.

Yours Steve Wright.

You cant go around calling yourself Steve Wright - people will think you murdering Prostitutes man!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

They advised me to take out cover on my Ipod Nano when I got it (sometime last year) as they have so many go wrong, it was only £10 but it guaranteed it would be fixed no matter what.

I was quite happy with this. If it breaks it breaks, so long as you have cover!

ah just like i suspected you go for style as opposed to a product that might not be 'as nice looking' but still works much better, how shallow and materialistic you must be, 4 years ive got my Zen now and still works a treat.

Genuinly spat my tea out on this one.

J68, you make my gran sound like a shoreditch hipster (or whatever they are called)

Get over your sanctimonimininimity! Not sure what the real word is.

Also re-read your sentence and apply it to supporting Celtic & Man U when your from another country.

ha ha ha!!

Is that his name?

I have a mate called Chris Lang.

a vowel and a consonant away from a comedy actor/ sex beast, and dont we let him know!

Yup - when I first heard news of his trial I was driving home and heard Steve Wright - allegely rapes 5 prostitutes - I nearly crashed!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back