the return of...

Genuinly spat my tea out on this one.

J68, you make my gran sound like a shoreditch hipster (or whatever they are called)

Get over your sanctimonimininimity! Not sure what the real word is.

Also re-read your sentence and apply it to supporting Celtic & Man U when your from another country.

I'm not even going to furnish your nonsensical rubbish with an answer, come back to me when you want to have a mature conversation son,what drivel.

They advised me to take out cover on my Ipod Nano when I got it (sometime last year) as they have so many go wrong, it was only £10 but it guaranteed it would be fixed no matter what.

I was quite happy with this. If it breaks it breaks, so long as you have cover!

if its gonna pack up it'll be in the 1st 12 months, so yr covered by the warranty.

added cover is pure bollox concieved by stores to pray on your fears of breaking it.

if its gonna pack up it'll be in the 1st 12 months, so yr covered by the warranty.

added cover is pure bollox concieved by stores to pray on your fears of breaking it.

I know it probably was. But they sold me some line how about sending it back to Apple takes for like ever and is nothing but hassle whereas they fix it themselves.

To be fair it has frozen twice but luckily some kind boy on the train next to me showed me how to unfreeze it :lol:

what age are you again:!:

ah just like i suspected you go for style as opposed to a product that might not be 'as nice looking' but still works much better, how shallow and materialistic you must be, 4 years ive got my Zen now and still works a treat.

zen's are poo and so is you

Last edited by a moderator:
software issues are NOT covered by any extended warranty. :lol:

It wasnt a software issue, it just froze and no button I pressed would make it unfreeze. :confused:

Then he told me to just hold the top and bottom button down at the same time and it unfroze! Its happened since but now I know the magic trick!

It wasnt a software issue, it just froze and no button I pressed would make it unfreeze. :confused:

Then he told me to just hold the top and bottom button down at the same time and it unfroze! Its happened since but now I know the magic trick!

it freezes cos the software keeps crashing... top/bottom button is the built in reset :lol:

Back