The Olympics

No denying this is truly spectacular!

You can sense the pride felt throughout the country right now!

It was great - decided to jump in the car and head on up to London for the rest of the night. Two of my favourite little parties kicking off to follow an awesome start. This could get interesting ;)

Wonder what Boris is saying to Camilla as a German dignatory salutes their athletes...

553421_10150953291847513_2043230203_n.jpg

what a brilliant "openingparty" this is :D

... and amazing amount of cool blokes and beautiful women, too :p

the opening was great! I watch the whole thing and was impressed, after the last 2 Brazil will have a tough act to follow.

Well I thought the opening ceremony was great. So good in fact I got straight in the car and drove into Hackney Wick round the corner from the Stadium to party. Atmosphere in London on Friday night was amazing.

After-party South of the river was brilliant too ... but the scales fell from my eyes trying to get back to the A40 ... whilst being hooted at red lights by aggressive Colombian official cars not wanting to wait for green like they owned the streets - and navigating closed roads everywhere you turned. What a nightmare even at that hour of the morning on a Saturday (about 8am) !

In general actually, Olympic official cars are speeding on a grand scale, being driven recklessly and despite having their own lanes almost everywhere to help them out have no courtesy whatsoever for anyone in 'open to all' areas. Pretty poor - you don't own London guys - have some f*cking respect for the people who live there FFS... and haste ye all back home from whence you came as soon as it's all over, you bunch of pumped-up arrogant pr!cks. :spank:.

Pretty poor - you don't own London guys - have some f*cking respect for the people who live there FFS... and haste ye all back home from whence you came as soon as it's all over, you bunch of pumped-up arrogant pr!cks. :spank:.

That's pretty much what the Spanish say every summer about the Brits

Was in London yesterday, good buzz about the place! Tube seemed to be fine and running smoothly , nowhere seemed much busier than a usual Saturday in London!

Please no one project their moans onto London today. I can't bear it.

The olympics are bloody amazing. 8)

Back