The Olympics

I reckon we could take second place by time the week is out. May be close though
:lol::lol:

Settle for third, mate. It's a great showing.
Although Russia will give you a run for the money in overall medal count (probably not in gold)

I wasn't interested at all in the Olympics.

But then I saw the opening ceremony, and it dawned on me... this is probably the only time in my lifetime we'll see the Olympics in GB.
I've definitely been keeping an eye on it and watching when I can at home / work.
What TeamGB have done brings a warmth to my heart. :). I mean, hell, who'd of thought we'd currently be Third!

Actually regret not trying to get tickets now. Once in a lifetime opportunity missed.

A few weeks ago I knew nothing about the Olympics, but now I'm hooked and can't wait for next years!

Miranda Hart has tweeted that if Tom Daley wins Gold she'll jump into the pool in her bra and pants. Go Tom ! :lol:

Its amazing to see how many people are surprised by how well GB are doing, obviously shows how many of the sports people are actually interested in when it's not on the world stage & being force fed to us.

Does anyone think they'll keep an eye out for sports theyved enjoyed watching over the last few weeks once it's all over...I'll guess very few will.

Back