The Obligatory Ive Booked Thread

Flight booked

Finding an apartment is turning out to be tricky. Good thing I got an early flight! If no delays I should be landing in the afternoon so hopefully will be able to find somewhere that doesnt take the piss with single supplements.

fatphilb said:
aye i know, will take it easy as well. always get excited at being on holiday and take things to the extreme first day/night. just make sure you remind me at Space i pledged to chop off a digit if i miss DC10 again...

it wouldn't be the same if you didn't!;)

Peppermint said:
Hey LetsBounce, long time no see! Drinks @ Borabora in September? 8)
heya Peppermint! Yea its been a while, was traveling some between the end of last season and this season so got a bit caught up and felt really bad I hadn't been on the boards when I realized how long it had been lol!
Drinks at Bora Bora it definately is my dear, will be a few of us spotlighters on the isle at the same time from what I hear and knowing what I'm like I might stay much longer than the 6th! I'll pm you my spanish number so you can give me a call when you arrive in Ibiza8)

Last edited by a moderator:
booked

Its official, Sept 2-10. First time going so wish me luck. I'm staying in PDB for a couple then getting kicked over to Talamanca. Who else'll be there?

BOOKED!!! 13th-21st September to celebrate me birthday (on the 14th) and to get the Cream closing (yeah, ok, I know:rolleyes: )
Staying at the Casa Maria (again!) cos it's near to a friend's bar and my favourite restaurant (Es Ventall)

Seems like a lot of September bookings- I've only been (once) in July- loved it, but felt a bit out of place in the clubs (I am only 34, look 20s but the crowds were very young) This year I am going with non- club friends, leaning towards first two weeks of Sept. since a few 'veterans' recommended September as being better than July- they claim more mature, classier crowd- is this right??... How different is the crowd in July vs. September?

Flight booked

Finding an apartment is turning out to be tricky. Good thing I got an early flight! If no delays I should be landing in the afternoon so hopefully will be able to find somewhere that doesnt take the piss with single supplements.
Try the Casa Maria in San Antonio booked through this site. Apartments sleep 3 but you're hiring the room, not per person so no single supplement. FatPhilB will confirm that it's a good (and cheap) place to stay.
http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/casamaria/

this thread is confusing cos it's last years, so you can ignore everything in the first 3 pages or so...:lol:

Back