The Obligatory Ive Booked Thread

Thats a good idea!!!! but you must hurry up because it is easy that you don't find accomodation if you live it to the last moment. This is why us that we are a mañana type we had booked plus the fact that we are going in august.:D

29th June - 5th July. Not sure where yet, probs crashing with mates in Figueritas

Now about the closings.. :D

Mark Sun said:
You finally biting the bullet and sodding off for the seaon dude????

And then some. Might do a few months travelling after too. Decided we better get on and do it. A few years time = kids = twenty year before you can travel properly....

Oh right, lol sorry bout that. My mistake. I thot it was a tad uncalled for.

I really should have put....

Space and DC 10 Opening (4th + 5th June)

AND

15th - 29th July. Jet Apartments.:D

Buckley said:
And then some. Might do a few months travelling after too. Decided we better get on and do it. A few years time = kids = twenty year before you can travel properly....

ditto - we have the same view - make the most of it while i'm still the biggest kid in the house - unfortunately can't get away travelling for any great length of time, but have lots of hols booked this year - may be the last ibiza for a while though!

grego said:
:cry: thanks for the reminder;)

No worries. Get yourself over to Ibiza this summer and TCMB and I will babysit so you can have a night out:lol: ;)

I know you wouldn't swap for all the world really! 8)

18th - 25th June, for We Love and Cocoon openings.
Monster Monster.

Then a few days for Cocoon Closing, and 5/6 days for the full Space Closing.

Short, sharp bursts this year !
:p

Back