The Obligatory Ive Booked Thread

Two weeks - September the 3rd till September the 17th . . .

Been 5 out of the past 6 years - but just two of us lads have gone in the past and stayed in mediocre hotels in the middle of San Antonio..

This year 8 of us are going and we have a villa in San Rafael, looks lovely.. nice pool, 2 cars there for the holiday etc..

Can't wait.. With bein in San An in the past will be a bit strange being inbetween San Antonio & Ibiza Town - but is something different to try !

Booked today, me and a mate at Club Paraiso, 9th - 16th September, £404. Toyed with the idea of going budget and stopping at the Piscis, but came to our senses. Ibiza here we come :twisted:

the obligatory ive booked tread

Deak77 Piscis park? never stay at this place,no matter how cheap you get it.Club Paraiso is by far safer for you and your belongings.you made the right choice

Cheers woodruffe, I wasnt too keen on the Piscis, to be honest, I'd heard enough bad reviews of it on here, and wasnt too keen on the location either. We stopped at the Paraiso last year and had a great time.

My mate was on a pretty tight budget though, and the Piscis was coming up £200 cheaper than the Paraiso, but we read another pretty unfavourable review about the place whilst in the travel agents, and decided 'What the hell' and went with Paraiso. Really looking forward to my holiday now 8)

Booked!

24th September to 01 October. Flights and Accomodation paid in full :D :D :D

Me and my Pal Yvonne, plus perhaps the man Bartonious and another named Neil 8)

fatphilb said:
Booked!

24th September to 01 October. Flights and Accomodation paid in full :D :D :D

Me and my Pal Yvonne, plus perhaps the man Bartonious and another named Neil 8)
First time in 4 years, YASSSSSSSSSSS. :D

grego said:
you gonna make WLS, phil?

Aye. On a mission to enjoy Space this time around. Provided we can get into our room early enough (was a problem in June) we should be at Space for about 2 or 3pm at the latest. Will definately be going to DC10 the following day also as I always miss out.

Also want to get in at least 1 session at Underground and will definately be at Pure Pacha Closing :D

edit: as well as a sunset at Es Vedra

Last edited by a moderator:
I get WLS Closing! Can only do one week and the lineups from the 24th to 01 October are strong. Hawtin and Villalobos at DC10 that Monday too which is a total bonus.

What time is your flight back on the 1st??
Can you sneak in a wee morning session for the Space closing?? You should! ;)

afraid not, flight is at 9:30 I believe. I'll be taking it very easy on the Saturday night after June's debacle. I intend on maybe going for dinner at a sunset spot and a couple of quiet drinks in the west end on saturday.

fatphilb said:
Aye. On a mission to enjoy Space this time around. Provided we can get into our room early enough (was a problem in June) we should be at Space for about 2 or 3pm at the latest.

you should do as i can guarantee that it'll be nowhere near as busy as the opening party.

and there are no dc10 excuses this time :spank: :spank: ;)

yay.. I finally booked... just need to do the accomodation.

arriving on Monday 28th in the afternoon, and then leave on september 7th for Paris, to catch up with a good friend.

10 nights of fun and goodness... can't wait!

grego said:
you should do as i can guarantee that it'll be nowhere near as busy as the opening party.

and there are no dc10 excuses this time :spank: :spank: ;)

aye i know, will take it easy as well. always get excited at being on holiday and take things to the extreme first day/night. just make sure you remind me at Space i pledged to chop off a digit if i miss DC10 again...

Back