The Obligatory Ive Booked Thread

Alright, we're in.

The missus and I are booked for June 15-29 (with 2 days in lovely Madrid on the way home).

Got flights and car... still need to choose a hotel, though I'm partial to a Garbi repeat.

Alright, we're in.

The missus and I are booked for June 15-29 (with 2 days in lovely Madrid on the way home).

Got flights and car... still need to choose a hotel, though I'm partial to a Garbi repeat.

Bound to catch up for a drink and an adult tab then????8) 8) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Alright, we're in.

Shall see you there! 15th til 23rd 8)

13th july-24th july!!

staying in the casa maria....had it booked a few weeks now!me,lins,jayne,jen&han!

few others we know going atthe same time too!:D

Alright, we're in.

Nice one Johnny - see you at the Garbi? :lol:

Kang - Despite it being my favorite value-for-money option, Irina is dead set against the Garbi this year (too big :confused: and she says breakfast is crap though I wouldn't know :lol:). We'll see....

Agentman - We get in late on the Friday night (11ish) so unless you're villa party is going into the wee hours we might miss it. PM details when you get a chance.

Pups - Garmin or TomTom? :lol:

Even though this thread is confusing I thought Id reply to it!

Im going as a technically single woman on the 11th May till 19th May which is when I come back married :eek: :D

Then I go back as a wife on the 10th Aug till the 14th for a little honeymoon before we have the big one! :D

Back