The Obligatory Ive Booked Thread

Kang - Despite it being my favorite value-for-money option, Irina is dead set against the Garbi this year (too big :confused: and she says breakfast is crap though I wouldn't know :lol:). We'll see....

Agentman - We get in late on the Friday night (11ish) so unless you're villa party is going into the wee hours we might miss it. PM details when you get a chance.

Pups - Garmin or TomTom? :lol:

I concur, the breakfast isn't good but it's cheap and clean and the location is great for a few days.

TomTom I would imagine - but solely because I have never heard of Garmin..:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ooh, Garmin for me, thinking of taking it this year as I'm toying with the idea of hiring a car to get to places others can't reach. :p

Could end up building a library of co-ordinates............aha! :idea: :lol:

booked for the 2nd and 3rd week of july, probably in atzaro again. happy to see behrouz and sasha in made in italy 8)

2nd - 12th July - Venus apartments :rolleyes: booked last night. Myself, my lovely other half, Mistress Sassy, Colts and Cassiopia :lol: (Dont ask!)

booked

mr & mrs russ are on their way to the sunny isle of Ibiza on the following dates:

June 17-21

staying at the Garbi in PDB

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i dont think anyone else who posts on this board is gonna be there on these dates so we will prob not get a chance to meet any of you8)

I will be your neighbor at the Algarb from 9-23 June. I could drag you to Bora Bora on my way pass. LOL

Back