The Footy....(2012-2013 season)

Real Madrid V Manchester United, that will be a champion league tie to watch. I pick Real to win on aggregate. I think the gunners will have a tough time with Bayern. Barcelona looks to have an easier draw.

I think the kid had it coming. It was pre-meditated time wasting (according to his own pre-match tweets). At 17, he wasn't even supposed to be a ball boy. His daddy pulled some strings.

Sure, players should control their emotions but I can't say I wouldn't have done the same thing in Hazard's position.

What drives me crazy is all the media coverage. It's beyond tempest in a teapot and mostly idiotic. It gives the distinct impression that a) people in England have nothing better to worry about and b) people in England get outraged at the stupidest things.

I'd have made him stand in the net facing the crowd and each Chelsea player takes a penalty aimed towards him!!

It's beyond tempest in a teapot and mostly idiotic. It gives the distinct impression that a) people in England have nothing better to worry about and b) people in England get outraged at the stupidest things.

You are correct in point b).

See also: horses in burgers,

& children's TV showing an old episode featuring a puppet-character whos look was loosely-based on a former television personality who has since been revealed as a sex offender.

Any Arsenal fans on here? Playing my beloved Brighton tomorrow. I think you will SMASH us to pieces but still looking forward to it.

Think Real will have just too much tonight but United will still be in the tie.

I'm still buzzing about Southampton's performance that effectively ended the title race on Saturday night. Brilliant stuff!

Think Real will have just too much tonight but United will still be in the tie.

I'm still buzzing about Southampton's performance that effectively ended the title race on Saturday night. Brilliant stuff!

That was a great showing by Southhampton, Real Madrid V Man U was a good match. I'm looking forward to the next leg. It should be a cracker.

Have you seen this.....

We won the Scottish Cup...(superb one would think)....but fergie was evidently not happy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoSiBq2Q0MU&feature=player_embedded

we then went on to win this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1982%E2%80%9383_European_Cup_Winners%27_Cup against Real Madrid.....

the rest is history!
I must admit not much on Scottish footy, but a good showing. This match on Sunday Spur V Gunners will have a lot to say about who is in the top 4?

Back