The Footy....(2012-2013 season)

I love Manchester for a weekend away, and we've got a few mates up there, but £51 for a ticket is a joke and it'll cost the best part of £300 if I go up for the weekend. Money I can't afford with Ibiza 5 weeks away, and 3 of our Manchester mates are abroad this weekend anyway.

Shame, nothing like watching your side ship 3+ goals, a 5 hour train journey from home.

tumblr_m6mbg0rUxo1qhn5tf.gif

Could be worse I suppose, at least we're not QPR....

Delighted with today's results.. now to complete this Saturday just need to Geordies to turn over T*t*n**m and I will be a happy man with my Rekorderlig in hand as the sun beats down and IbizaSonica plays <3

Could be worse I suppose, at least we're not QPR....
:lol::lol::lol:

Properly hammered, eh? ;)

Unfortunately, the powers that be on local TV here decided to show Reading-Stoke and Arsenal-Sunderland. Yawn!

Newcastle-Spurs was entertaining though :D

West Brom should have hit us for 5 or 6 in truth.

Only glimmer of light was Joe Allen. He's a very, very good player.

We'll miss Agger against Citeh too...

West Brom should have hit us for 5 or 6 in truth.

Only glimmer of light was Joe Allen. He's a very, very good player.

We'll miss Agger against Citeh too...

As he'll be playing for them.... :p
Obviously he'd still be suspended anyway.

If Suarez could finish I think we'd be right up there, unfortunately he can't so we won't. :spank:

The Gunners look like last season too many draws at home to lesser clubs. West Brom put on a show, early season luck or is LFC doomed again to finish mid table?

You could say RVP set up United's best chance when he took the ball down and thread through a defenders legs only for Kagawa to spurn the chance. Today would have been very different if that chance had gone in. As it happens Manure lost and everyone is happy :)

I dont think ANY Liverpool fans are under any illusions about this season tbh.

Even before Saturday's result, there's a marked drop in expectation for this season. The wholesale change in the backroom team can't make an overnight improvement. Indeed it will probably be after the January window before we see the squad getting near to where it should be. Offloading all the unwanted players in August would be like a fire sale with reduced transfer monies, and quite simply the club needs to generate funds for other players to come in and help the transition.

wasn't expecting these to roll out until mid-October but....

227820675.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So Chelsea signs Moses and Azpilicueta in 24 hrs :D

Along with Hazard, Oscar, Marin, the younger Hazard... some damn good signings this window 8)

Getting really excited about this season, but even more so about what the future holds as they're all quite young!

Back