The Footy....(2012-2013 season)

Rumours flying around twitter than Mancini has signed a contract with Russia :lol:

Ferdinand called in first as a witness....he didn't actually hear or see Terry say anything though. A tad pointless!

Rumours flying around twitter than Mancini has signed a contract with Russia :lol:

Ferdinand called in first as a witness....he didn't actually hear or see Terry say anything though. A tad pointless!

Mancini just signed 5 year contract

John Terry's defence against Anton Ferdinand: "I'm NOT a racist. Racism is a crime - and crime is for black people."

More than rumors. There was a big report on it today in the Russian press. If I'm not mistaken, in Kommersant (one of the main Russian dailies... kind of like the Financial Times).

The deal was allegedly signed by the head of the Russian Football Union (RFS), right before he was forced to resign in the wake of Russia's disastrous Euro 2012 showing (he was the one who recruited Dick Advokaat). According to the report, the contract is so lucrative that the RFS could hardly have afforded it!

The report said Mancini has backed out though, deciding to stay with Man City.

I hope Newcastle have another great season this year, Toon Toon :p

More than rumors. There was a big report on it today in the Russian press. If I'm not mistaken, in Kommersant (one of the main Russian dailies... kind of like the Financial Times).

The deal was allegedly signed by the head of the Russian Football Union (RFS), right before he was forced to resign in the wake of Russia's disastrous Euro 2012 showing (he was the one who recruited Dick Advokaat). According to the report, the contract is so lucrative that the RFS could hardly have afforded it!

The report said Mancini has backed out though, deciding to stay with Man City.

Look like the search continues?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18787009

Van Persie.

I want to the chance to win trophies and the Premier League...

531306_10151022420259101_316715478_n.jpg

Back