The Footy....(2012-2013 season)

Aye I love reading Sid Lowe's articles on Rayo Vallecano, very amusing :)

Do you read the Guardian's La Liga coverage chepitoibz?

hey man, I get my news mainly from AS.com (in spanish it means ace.com)
and
marca.com

marca is usually a bit more informative.... as.com is a more colorful but very much on point of things as well.

:)
I read the guardian every now and then.. but not as often...

Fergie retires at the end of the season. A monumental day in the footballing world. Will be good to see how the United fans cope now they will be in the same situation almost every other football fan has been in.

People crying on the radio, One guy sent home from work as he couldnt cope :lol:

It's crazy to think that he's been in that job since before I was born. Southampton must be in treble figures since then!

david moyes to replace him... Ferguson has truly been a legend. What a legacy. He looks so jolly!

:D

Ferguson was a great coach, some united fans are over the top with the news. Glad to see footy talk going again at the end of the season. Bring on the transfer window.

Well apparently barca is going to adquire neymar.. according to spanish news.

Mourinho is having a war of words with half the dressing room at real madrid... wow.. you have to admire him for being a person that sticks to his beliefs.
The problem with real madrid is that they all have egos, and quite frankly only cristiano is the one that is a perennial stay with the club.
I think mou. has probably been taking the piss at the club .... Mou wants kids and players that he can dominate and in real madrid there just too many stars.

I mean kaka gets paid 10 million euros and he has hardly done anything that relates himself to that price.
That is just an example.

The way things are going I can't see Mou staying at real madrid. Although I admire him for standing his ground at times.

I hope Real madrid sign Gareth Bale... he is amazing and probably the best British player right now!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well apparently barca is going to adquire neymar.. according to spanish news.

Mourinho is having a war of words with half the dressing room at real madrid... wow.. you have to admire him for being a person that sticks to his beliefs.
The problem with real madrid is that they all have egos, and quite frankly only cristiano is the one that is a perennial stay with the club.
I think mou. has probably been taking the piss at the club .... Mou wants kids and players that he can dominate and in real madrid there just too many stars.

I mean kaka gets paid 10 million euros and he has hardly done anything that relates himself to that price.
That is just an example.

The way things are going I can't see Mou staying at real madrid. Although I admire him for standing his ground at times.

I hope Real madrid sign Gareth Bale... he is amazing and probably the best British player right now!
I not heard the Bale transfer rumor. Is this your hope or have you seen this some where?

Makes me laugh how people are still talking about Bale leaving. He signed a new contract this season and no one is going to stump the kind of money they will want!

I think Bale will definitely be at WHL next season. If Fergie had have been at United perhaps he may have made that move, never going to happen now though.

I not heard the Bale transfer rumor. Is this your hope or have you seen this some where?

my hope for one

people linked closely to real madrid... like zinadine zidane... really really want him to play for the club. Zidane is the one who helped signed casemeiro and also eyed Raphael Varane from Lile in France. He has stated that he is in the radar... although the media would say anything.

Trust me real madrid want him bad.... althought, personally I think he would be underplayed at real madrid... too many people there already and he is the type of guy who is close to being like cr7...the only one.

He will probably come out but not now probably later on... he is really good.

I remember that goal vs west ham when they were celebrating some old geezer player from west ham and even his family was there.. amazing performance that you only see cristiano do... he is the show!

Last edited by a moderator:
this goal

[video=youtube;b0E7la8FKi4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0E7la8FKi4[/video]

you know I just had an opinion...and it was just corroborated by that article.. and without looking at it. Gonzalo Higuain...he is an amazing player but most likely he will probably be leaving. Benzema is too young....and pipa... as he is known has played the role of 9 and 7 for the team for quite a while. What I am trying to get at is that real Madrid have lots of strikers.... benzema, callejon, cr7, pipa ... even kaka.. surely this season they will be getting rid of one of two. And surely it is not going to be Cristiano.

...and it was just corroborated by that article...
Collect all the articles you can on rumoured transfers over the next week. In 6 months time, go back and tick-off all the ones that have actually materialized as fact. I would hazard a guess at under 5%. You are using what has become commonly known on the forum as "Bez logic" ;)

Collect all the articles you can on rumoured transfers over the next week. In 6 months time, go back and tick-off all the ones that have actually materialized as fact. I would hazard a guess at under 5%. You are using what has become commonly known on the forum as "Bez logic" ;)

Oh man for sure and this is not to try to be some sort of attention seeker, but what is fact is that real madrid want to sign someone new. Gareth bale and neymar have been in the scope for a long time.
I am not trying to talk b.s. however.. 1) I get excited and perhaps type too much when it comes to la liga 2) a new player is coming to real madrid.

I like the new model of real madrid man... but it has created problems. A huge overbloated allstar team that is even bigger than one of the best managers in all of football.

Oh man for sure and this is not to try to be some sort of attention seeker, but what is fact is that real madrid want to sign someone new. Gareth bale and neymar have been in the scope for a long time.
I am not trying to talk b.s. however.. 1) I get excited and perhaps type too much when it comes to la liga 2) a new player is coming to real madrid.

I like the new model of real madrid man... but it has created problems. A huge overbloated allstar team that is even bigger than one of the best managers in all of football.

What new model is this? As far as I can see they are producing very little homegrown players, spending millions on players and look to get rid of managers very quickly. What's different to the 'old Real'? Do they still have the option of being bailed out by the Royal Family as well :rolleyes:

my hope for one

people linked closely to real madrid... like zinadine zidane... really really want him to play for the club. Zidane is the one who helped signed casemeiro and also eyed Raphael Varane from Lile in France. He has stated that he is in the radar... although the media would say anything.

Trust me real madrid want him bad.... althought, personally I think he would be underplayed at real madrid... too many people there already and he is the type of guy who is close to being like cr7...the only one.

He will probably come out but not now probably later on... he is really good.

I remember that goal vs west ham when they were celebrating some old geezer player from west ham and even his family was there.. amazing performance that you only see cristiano do... he is the show!

Real will not pay the money Spurs are asking for him, around £50M. Certainly not while Ronaldo is round.

As for Mourinho, i partly agree with you. He's use to going into teams that have won little or nothing recently and inspiring them through the "everyone's against us" attitude.. But at Real he's come across world champions, european champions and Champions league winners who do not believe that bull****

It basically all stems from when Casillas called Xavi to sort out all the classico problems. Mourinho hated that and has never forgiven him since.

Back