The end of the West End?

Beach area aside, PDB could definitely do with a makeover. The main road feels pretty grotty, not helped by so many empty units. I often wonder what people who pay stupidly high rates for accommodation at the 5 star hotels must think as they drive through PDB...

Agree about the street leading down to Octan. When the clubs were open in 2019 and I walked down there with a female friend around IMS week, we got a ridiculous amount of hassle.

Bossa is grubby and seems to avoid the flak the West End gets when it's just as bad.

It would benefit from new paving down the main street, there's loads of room to widen pavements, maybe make some outdoor seating for some bars and restaurants, some fountains, street art etc. Something to break up the bland concrete.

Bossa is grubby and seems to avoid the flak the West End gets when it's just as bad.

It would benefit from new paving down the main street, there's loads of room to widen pavements, maybe make some outdoor seating for some bars and restaurants, some fountains, street art etc. Something to break up the bland concrete.
We usually stay in PDB. It is grubby in places. Ive long said it. Its been pretty much untouched by the regeneration that San An has benefitted from, with the exception of hotel refurbs. There are a lot of dark corners and streets in PDB and that area around Octan feels dodgy as hell. It also stinks down the main drag due to large scale congregation of full industrial sized refuse bins being left out in a number of locations. The scrub land opposite Migjorn (superb hotel) needs sorting out too to get rid of the pimps and hookers. If the authorities want a different clientele, they need to start tidying it up first and looking after it. Looks like it maybe on its way though when looking at the @McRackin post. Not before time.

as expected, the west end is nowhere to be seen. what calls my attention is that there's a few seconds of a band playing live but no clubs footage... it's like we don't really need to promote that side of san antonio!

Phase 1 of the West End facelift has started...

Phase 1 of the West End facelift has started...

So more up market and possible planters etc?

And couldn't help but laugh at my browsers in built translator.
The good old village helmet 😂😂😂

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20211211-084413_Samsung Internet.jpg
    SmartSelect_20211211-084413_Samsung Internet.jpg
    672.9 KB · Views: 38
Roses are red
🌹

Violets are blue
💙

..our West Ends gonna be shiny & new

273888894_4930902510304464_1448306965083761416_n.jpg

West End refurb in full swing, picture on the Highlanders' Instagram but I can't get it to post
First time I went to Ibiza the West End was so packed and chaotic, with husslers all over the place, I tried to avoid it.

The second time was during the pandemic when the West End was a ghost town.

The third time will be in a couple of months from now, when I expect the West End to be gentrified out of all it's charm and appeal.

Back