The building formerly known as Space --> HÏ Ibiza

Haven't they now sold more season tickets than the overall capacity of the old stadium?
They have sold a lot but a lot of the old school have already stopped going as its crap. The1likejose has it spot on its all to do with the gentrification of football. I had my fun at the old place. There is nothing about watching football in that shiny new athletics bowl with plastic fans eating popcorn that appeals to me. Same reason I wont go to Ushuaia. I'm sure its fun for a lot of people but its not the environment I enjoy. Far to clean and tidy for my liking

even a huge offer isn't enough to convince someone to move from venue A to B. it's happened before and it's happening again this year.

My guess is you're alluding to Solomun. If so it was a wise decision of him I think.

My guess is you're alluding to Solomun. If so it was a wise decision of him I think.
I'm pretty sure Solomun is moving to the new club in front of Ushuaia.

I'll also bet for Hawtin come back with Enter.

Ants "carry on" for another night.

And fill up the rest of the week with EDM.

I'm pretty sure he isn't

that's an option still, but I wouldn't place a bet on it myself.

yes definitely.

more or less, yes.

Will solomun still be doing his +1 at pacha?

I've my flights etc booked but fly back on a Monday at 11.35am, not ideal when I expect to be at his +1 to 8am :lol:

So wait. Are they doing internal works? Or aren't they?? Which is it? Obviously it quite clearly shows they are doing something..

Or should we read by "no structural changes in 2017" means only the Terraza will be open this year, not the Discoteca?? #confused

Back