The building formerly known as Space --> HÏ Ibiza

Who IS the Boss???
Dianna Ross -She is the boss :cool:
Got a nice video from Groove odyssey pool party when bobby & steve drop this tracks

is there anyspotlight at amnesia opening after 8.00am?
18893438_10210848947912383_7121906922992869357_n.jpg

ur drugs can't beat this
216.jpg
:p

i nearly bring back a spotlight girl to her home & left amnesia around 8.00am but ive changed my mind with a bloke asking me to bring him back to pdb against a few € too :cool:
Erick morillo was walking to marco dj booth, i only shake his hands & didnt have time to ask for a selfie :oops: or taking a pic with both djs in the booth (postponed for ibz summer :lol:)

With House music (Louie Vega David Morales ) at glitterbox july 28th , i hope this party, will make me forgetingt the 2 awful ones, opening hi & opening black coffe)

it cost less than crystal , 15€ the kg i 've gave to some people & they like it, Ginger dry fruits, quiet spicy, u have to drink water when chewing them..
it works for amnesia opening as i wanted to left around 10.00am..i lost an "eva longoria" uk look a like bird (i dont remind her name) :spank: after morillo set , hope it was not taping on line along Morillo set :D^^

one night a guy was giving some orange piece of stuff, i dont know what it was but i decline the offer, looks like xtc or crystal

seems I'm not the only one thinking the theatre sound system isn't all that fantastic just yet. see RA black coffee review.

I suppose Adamson has paid a lot of money to install their system in the theatre for the kudos. Funktion One system in Discoteca was easily the best/cleanest sound on the island.

from the RA review "Hï, with its market-leading production and neon-lit bottles of Dom Pérignon, is Ibiza imitating Las Vegas."

:(

seriously, f*** Hi and f*** Ushuaia. They are intent on turning a tiny island in the med into a clone of the worst place in the world for fake, plastic, tacky adult entertainment.

frankly I'm disappointed that Spotlight aren't more vocal about the way things are heading.

A few carefully chosen words about the weak soundsystem in one of the rooms is pretty much all I've seen to critique Hi.

saying 'all the other clubs have VIP, so what's the issue' or 'it's just cos you loved Space' or 'let's give it time before we judge' is pretending you don't see what is going on

and I'm 43 years old, can afford VIP, have a dodgy back, and love a bit of a rest during the night. Hi's target audience I'd guess. But this ain't right people.

they're selling you something you don't need, and people are too stupid to even know it.

From everything I've read and the videos I've seen. It doesn't appear one thing is an improvement on Space.

People say you shouldn't compare but why shouldn't you? The introduction of Hi clearly hasn't improved anything. It's made it worse.

I was never expecting Hi to be better than Space. But it looks like they have done a rubbish Job with their refurbishment. Obviously I haven't been and may never go to Hi but it seems pretty clear from all that I have read, the place ain't all that.

but the toilets are great !

I mean, wtf, when the toilets are the best thing about the place ?!

just admit it, they took away something great, and replaced it with shit.

and unless people wake up, they will keep replacing the great things with shit things, until all that's left is shit

and ibiza spotlight seem to be happy for them to do it

but the toilets are great !

I mean, wtf, when the toilets are the best thing about the place ?!

just admit it, they took away something great, and replaced it with shit.

and unless people wake up, they will keep replacing the great things with shit things, until all that's left is shit

and ibiza spotlight seem to be happy for them to do it

Couldn't have said it better.

I'm on your side and agree the change is not for the better but the problem is what is great to you me and anyone else of a certain age is not great to the next generation. Same as what we see as shit and a change for the worse the younger lot will see as a change for the better. Remeber kids today never grew up with a last orders bell being rung in a pub at closing time. Last orders for them is when a half naked women walks over holding a silver tray with a receipt on it and says you've spent your 2000 minimum now. For every old timer fighting the change to Ibiza there will be 3 youngsters backing it by pretending they are rich and booking table service. It's a shame but only going to get worse.

At the minute I can go to clubs and not feel like it's in my face so doesn't bother me too much but I can see that changing

This is it @M.E

What sounds diabolical to us, sounds like bliss to da 'yoof!

It's really easy to say "it's better my (our) way" You can't argue that - your opinion just is. Or rather, you can argue it until your blue in the face. It won't matter. They don't want to hear it.

Just look at how club culture is presented across our media from the movies to soaps to newspapers to reality TV:
nightclubs are portrayed as places to go to dressed-up to the nines, stick-it-on the opposite sex, blow your entire wage packet on some champagne, argue with your best mate, stand completely still (maybe nod your head to the music if u recognise the track) and document the entire night then upload it to your Insta for likes

Throw in other cultural factors: ridiculously discounted booze from supermarkets, the smoking ban, extended pub/bar opening times, a sanitized and heavily regulated/commercially sponsored festival circuit, apps which which offer sexual activity at a mere swipe, and a growing trend towards veganism, teetotalism and boredom.

The fact augmented reality is going to be able to offer a traditional clubbing experience from you comfort of your own home within the next decade.

It isn't our world anymore. The future looks bleak (for us). But it's being shaped by and for the people of the future

If there were more of "us", we'd have a fighting chance. But life - mortgage, marriage, kids, a career and a pet dog - have claimed too many of our comrades. Brothers & Sisters who have confined their previous lifestyle to their younger, more carefree years. We're a dying breed. We're being swarmed out :lol:

Although it often feels like the c**ts have won, they haven't taken over the whole island (yet). They control pockets in the south and south west but the rest of the island is still big enough to hide out in blissful ignorance. Far better imo to regroup and refocus your hedonistic energy elsewhere. And publicise the bits you still do like as little as possible on the world wide web. This is the only realistic strategy. I look back on my early rantings on this forum and wonder why I bothered. The smart approach is not to confront the c**ts but to swerve them. It's very sad that it has to be like that but what other option is there?

I genuinely don't believe that people want Ibiza to turn into Vegas. It's that they think they've got no choice.

And I'm sorry to say, but Spotlight is allowing them to believe that.

Back