Tesco

Shocking stores :eek: for the sheer fact the people that go in there are just...well....weird / odd / slightly non human :eek:

Oi! I shop in Aldi and I'm reasonably human....:lol:

The only thing that winds me up about that place (apart from no baskets) is you start to like one of their products, you make it part of your regular shopping list, then they discontinue it. NGGG! :spank:

NEVER buy Tesco's own brand vodka.

Drank 3 bottles with some perfectly good Rola Cola ... sick as a dog the next day.

Wrote to complain & was given a £5 voucher... bought 40 Lambert & Butler, smoked them all in an hour & guess what...

yep - sick again.

AVOID.

My absolute pet hate is stuff like Rola Cola....dear god, whatever twat thought to bring out imatation fizzy drinks needs to be hunted down :spank:

I did like Walmart when I went to the US, but more due to the size.

Publix had some very nice food. :)
Not a big fan of Walmart (except for buying value-sized buckets of toiletries and cheap Costa Rican-made t-shirts). Target is better.

Ah, Publix. I'd almost move back to the States today just to be able to shop in a supermarket like that every week :lol:

In 2011 I have been in supermarkets a handful of times and cannot answer my own question:oops:

Do they still have music playing in supermarkets?

In 2011 I have been in supermarkets a handful of times and cannot answer my own question:oops:

Do they still have music playing in supermarkets?

Omg, actually im having to think about this, i go into supermarkets everyday and still couldnt tell you :eek: im normally in a world of my own...

'Get in the store, barge past the old dears who walk slower than a snail, move 3 trolleys out of my path because twats cant situate them in a place where they arent in an obstructive position, kick some kid because they are scramberling on the floor uncontrolabley where parents cant control them, get to the aisles i need, grab my stuff, move more trolleys, huff and puff some more because of more slow moving people, kick another couple of kids then head for the self service, bish bash bosh out the store'

so nope never notice music :lol:

Omg, actually im having to think about this, i go into supermarkets everyday and still couldnt tell you :eek: im normally in a world of my own...
so nope never notice music :lol:

Sleepwalk Shopper, much? ;).
Sainsbury's did an experiment a few years back, and had a man in a costume wandering around the store. Every shopper was asked on the way out if they had seem them, and only 15-20% said they'd saw someone.

Most supermarkets don't play music, as a rather extortionate license is required from PPL to play music in the UK. As a result, most supermarkets don't tend to have music. Once in awhile, I do hear it at ASDA, and at christmas, Sainsbury's do buy the license so they can play the same CD over and over.

Sainsbury's did an experiment a few years back, and had a man in a costume wandering around the store. Every shopper was asked on the way out if they had seem them, and only 15-20% said they'd saw someone.

Most supermarkets don't play music, as a rather extortionate license is required from PPL to play music in the UK. As a result, most supermarkets don't tend to have music. Once in awhile, I do hear it at ASDA, and at christmas, Sainsbury's do buy the license so they can play the same CD over and over.

True the worst witness is an eye witness:lol:

My local Asda has Asda FM, some clown talking about the cheap deals on bog roll or buy one get one free deals down the polish section. This is normal mixed up with a few all times classic 'hits' followed by them then slapping thier arse to the Asda jingle.

Kind of but in a Ninja Style. I'm the person saying "EXCUSE ME" loudly in exasperated tones when you've left your trolly blocking the aisle whilst you languidly decide which Lloyd Grossman sauce would go best with your penne pasta :spank:

I can do a weeks shop for two humans and 3 cats in 20 minutes if theres no-one dithering in the aisles!

Kind of but in a Ninja Style. I'm the person saying "EXCUSE ME" loudly in exasperated tones when you've left your trolly blocking the aisle whilst you languidly decide which Lloyd Grossman sauce would go best with your penne pasta :spank:

I can do a weeks shop for two humans and 3 cats in 20 minutes if theres no-one dithering in the aisles!

If It's a store layout I know, not including queuing for a checkout, I can be in and out in ten with a weeks worth of food... but that's just for me.

Didn't realize ASDA had there own station. When I last heard them play music, they were playing an Armin Van Buuren track, In and Out of love. :lol:

That is so me aswell, proper irritates me :twisted:

Back