Tesco

With the self scan you can also get big chickens (cooked or uncooked) and then put them through the till as bannanas. = Discount Chicken / Steak etc :)

Ive never done this BTW but a colleague of mine does on a weekley basis !!!!!

theyre ****ing tagging raw meat now!

The store I worked at, was mostly big blocks of cheese and beef joints.

Oh, and spirits.

Sainsbury's Warren Street tagged them too.

Although that in itself was a pointless gesture.

when i worked in retail it was always razor blades that got nicked, along with other small expensive items.

What a joke, i can see why though seeing if the country is making it so dear to buy food these days, more people are gona start thieving :lol:

when i worked in retail it was always razor blades that got nicked, along with other small expensive items.

My sister and her mates went through a theiving stage back when they were teenagers, she had a make up collection like you wouldnt believe lol....

but then she got caught stealing some sweets in woolworths, and that was it, game over :lol:

My sister and her mates went through a theiving stage back when they were teenagers, she had a make up collection like you wouldnt believe lol....

but then she got caught stealing some sweets in woolworths, and that was it, game over :lol:

Ahh all over the god dam pic n mix :lol:

I nicked a car once

[a small matchbox ford cortina replica from a toyshop when I was 6. My mother was extremely suspicious but never found out where it came from]

I stole a 5p sweet once.

And haven't paid for a couple of things as I haven't been charged for them.
Like a half pounder with chips at a shop in London. Asked for order. They gave me the food. Said next please.

Didn't feel the need to correct him that I hadn't paid for it. :lol:

Love it when you go into a store, pick something up intending to pay the label price, they scan it, tell you the price and its masses cheaper, so you try and keep the excitement in, as to the bargain youve had that has just made your day :lol:

It's more fun when they scan so fast, they don't pay attention to what they scan, so they let an item or two through.

Happened to me in WH Smiths. Got a £20 book for free. :)

Back