Terrible terrible music

The Feeling
The fratellis
scouting for girls
James moorison

I will come back later to post more of these bland MOR turgid indie pop nonsense bands

I wonder about people who dislike whole genres, makes ya wonder whether they actually hate them or whether they just want to no matter what falls under that genre.

Trying to think of some I hate... Basshunter, havent heard anything decent yet, what a ****er, just targets 14 yr old lasses on bebo and the likes, pervert

NO!

that's the magic of having a preconception, no need to waste time having to justify it !;)

Well if your telling me to don't want to, will never and couldn't enjoy any music which falls under the genre of Hip Hop then I feel very sorry for your ears my friend.

:eek::eek::eek:

They look like such a couple of hasbeens!

What's going on with Michael's dancing? It's bizarre...he's only got about 4 moves that he executes over and over again in videos...and he's doing that friendly smily flirty thing that his sister Janet does. It's slightly disturbing.

I'm supposed to be a fan of his but never heard of this!

its heart breakin man... i'll never watch eddie murphy raw again.

J

when did you become the policia da sanctimony!

you used to be so much fun:cry::lol:

:oops: I have shamed myself. Sometimes the clown wants to break free you know, show the senstive, cultural and intelligent side of my forum personality yet the public just want me to say silly phrases and have a go at Jonny, it's not easy being me you know.

BAD music:

the commercial crap I heard played in Ibiza this summer (about 99% of what I heard)
anything played on the Essential Selection these days - Pete Tong used to play wicked house music in the 90s... where did it all go SO wrong??? :eek:
anything in the top 40 (since 2000)
anything on radio 1 (not played by Rob da Bank or Peterson)
anything on commercial/local radio
all modern rnb/"soul"/rap (to think how fresh/political/raw hiphop used to be in the 80s :cry: )
most meat'n'veg indie + all skinny white boy clone bands with nothing to say and zero sense of originality
funky house/dirty house/sexy "electro" (It's not Electro FFS!! roxanne shante made real ELECTRO! :rolleyes: )
anything heard on ITV on a saturday night
anything heard at V, Reading or SW4
any music sold at woolworths or smiths
garridge (there's still enuff rudebwoys who swear by this nonsense)
metal (the joke was over by 1976)
boring buskers (ALWAYS, ALWAYS 'no woman no cry' on the tube...:rolleyes: )
tiesto

BAD music:

the commercial crap I heard played in Ibiza this summer (about 99% of what I heard)
anything played on the Essential Selection these days - Pete Tong used to play wicked house music in the 90s... where did it all go SO wrong??? :eek:
anything in the top 40 (since 2000)
anything on radio 1 (not played by Rob da Bank or Peterson)
anything on commercial/local radio
all modern rnb/"soul"/rap (to think how fresh/political/raw hiphop used to be in the 80s :cry: )
most meat'n'veg indie + all skinny white boy clone bands with nothing to say and zero sense of originality
funky house/dirty house/sexy "electro" (It's not Electro FFS!! roxanne shante made real ELECTRO! :rolleyes: )
anything heard on ITV on a saturday night
anything heard at V, Reading or SW4
any music sold at woolworths or smiths
garridge (there's still enuff rudebwoys who swear by this nonsense)
metal (the joke was over by 1976)
boring buskers (ALWAYS, ALWAYS 'no woman no cry' on the tube...:rolleyes: )
tiesto

You sir, are an idiot. So what your saying is... if your FAVOURITE song ever in the whole wide world suddenly became popular with everyone and thus would make into the charts, the 'popular' charts, you would not like it anymore. There are so many other points I could argue with there but it's not in my nature to argue you see.

Too many ****ing I'm too cool for school ****ing losers on these forums. Precisely the reason why I don't wanna go clubs up London, full of pretentious twats, too worried about what music is in or not at the moment, rather than what makes you buzz. ****s. If I'm ignorant to what's in or not and who's cool then ignorance is bliss. I bet you all ****ing listen to Tiesto every night secretly anyway, rather than your I'm A **** From Shoreditch bollocks. **** off back to Art School or your ****ing mummy and daddies estate in Bucks.

You sir, are an idiot. So what your saying is... if your FAVOURITE song ever in the whole wide world suddenly became popular with everyone and thus would make into the charts, the 'popular' charts, you would not like it anymore. There are so many other points I could argue with there but it's not in my nature to argue you see.

that's a very big IF mate... the chances of any detroit techno, german house or balearic gems penetrating the chart are pretty remote, and that is unlikely to change...

I'm not some sheep - I love music and don't care who else likes it

very occasionally, a peach of a record does very well commercially eg gnarls berkley or outkast - but how often does that happen?

Anyone that says they like 'Detroit Techno' needs shooting too. I once had a massive argument with a DJ about different genres of American dance music. Later on that evening when he was up, I was removed from the venue after his complaing for allegedly, 'allegedly' continually giving ****er signs and mouthing, your ****e at him. :lol:

Anyone that says they like 'Detroit Techno' needs shooting too. I once had a massive argument with a DJ about different genres of American dance music. Later on that evening when he was up, I was removed from the venue after his complaing for allegedly, 'allegedly' continually giving ****er signs and mouthing, your ****e at him. :lol:

quite right too!*

(*hope you were barred for life)

He couldn't handle my superior music knowledge. I like to do this reguarly, if I'm not getting my kicks from the musi I gotta get them somewhere. I'm just a bit of a git, I'm the guy that asks the people in I Love NY t-shirts if they have actually ever been to NYC. :spank:

So, Olly, exactly how old are you??
You sound like I did when I was a punk teenager :lol: As soon as a song hit the top 40 it was toxic. "oh, they've gone commercial" was the battle cry, even if it was a band that you previously loved to bits. :confused:
Really, you are SOOOOOOOO underground. So counter-culture. So very cool :lol:

Back