Terrible terrible music

And it's **** Dj's as well who have their ****ing heads up their asses who are all too philosophical and 'moral' to play a song they DON'T like. Never mind that everyone else might like it.. If your not gonna play music people like your a **** Dj. Your not there to entertain YOURSELF, your there to entertain the people on the floor and if you gotta play a song you hear every night then ****ing play it instead of sooking about how crap it is and maybe the crowd will like you and more people will see you play and wanna hug your undies.

im not sure where the frik you play in melbourne but most respectable venues/clubs/establishments in melbourne WANT their DJs to play music THEY like.... still educate the crowd.... but you sayin "Dj's who have their ****ing heads up their asses who are all too philosophical and 'moral' to play a song they DON'T like" i dont get that dood?>???i only play music i like..... thats what DJing means to me.... playing music i love to people who are open minded..... not being a ****ing dukebox for dumbf78k's who wanna hear lady gaga......

if you're having to play ****e music that you dont like then im guessing you're DJ slot is easily replacable by anyone with a top 10 list of the most common tracks going round.....?

im not sure where the frik you play in melbourne but most respectable venues/clubs/establishments in melbourne WANT their DJs to play music THEY like.... still educate the crowd.... but you sayin "Dj's who have their ****ing heads up their asses who are all too philosophical and 'moral' to play a song they DON'T like" i dont get that dood?>???i only play music i like..... thats what DJing means to me.... playing music i love to people who are open minded..... not being a ****ing dukebox for dumbf78k's who wanna hear lady gaga......

if you're having to play ****e music that you dont like then im guessing you're DJ slot is easily replacable by anyone with a top 10 list of the most common tracks going round.....?

You need to remember, not everyone who goes clubbing is 'in the scene' or, industry to be more precise, ie: They WANT to hear **** like Lady Gaga because it's what they know and are exposed to via the media. Melbourne has NO respectable clubs.. Trust me. There is not one club here who I think is doing something different and more interesting than anywhere else. Thats why I try so hard for the nights I try to put on because what I see here really is, very disposable.

You can play what you love, but so is every other Dj. If you can play what you DON'T love, and play it well, then you've opened yourself to alot more variety and creativity, which is exactly why I think theres nothing interesting here because all these DJ's who play what they love love only one thing and only follow the rules of it and every little neiche wonders off into it's own scene and everyone is all cut off from eachother.

My setts..... ... Well.. They are memorable. Be it for good or bad, people remember them. If people were 'open minded', they wouldn't cry when a lady gaga song came on. They'd say "well some people in this club don't have access to fulle schick underground stuff, some people like lady gaga, let them enjoy it." ... But that arguement swings both way. Lady Gaganites have to be open minded aswell.

Trust me. Any night club that is establishing itself as a BUSINESS, is wanting their Dj's to play what the PEOPLE want to hear, because it's the people who are supplying the money, the Dj is just taking a cut of that. .. Any parties that are all about the, morals and etho's of being underground and ****, they're telling there Dj's to play what ever they love because they wanna be all 'anti establishment', but neither is better and neither is worse, and I think any Dj whose worth his weight in gold can play both and have a knowledge and respect for both. If music is the universal language you have to be fluent in it otherwise you'll **** up your order :D

You need to remember, not everyone who goes clubbing is 'in the scene' or, industry to be more precise, ie: They WANT to hear **** like Lady Gaga because it's what they know and are exposed to via the media. Melbourne has NO respectable clubs.. Trust me. There is not one club here who I think is doing something different and more interesting than anywhere else. Thats why I try so hard for the nights I try to put on because what I see here really is, very disposable.

You can play what you love, but so is every other Dj. If you can play what you DON'T love, and play it well, then you've opened yourself to alot more variety and creativity, which is exactly why I think theres nothing interesting here because all these DJ's who play what they love love only one thing and only follow the rules of it and every little neiche wonders off into it's own scene and everyone is all cut off from eachother.

My setts..... ... Well.. They are memorable. Be it for good or bad, people remember them. If people were 'open minded', they wouldn't cry when a lady gaga song came on. They'd say "well some people in this club don't have access to fulle schick underground stuff, some people like lady gaga, let them enjoy it." ... But that arguement swings both way. Lady Gaganites have to be open minded aswell.

Trust me. Any night club that is establishing itself as a BUSINESS, is wanting their Dj's to play what the PEOPLE want to hear, because it's the people who are supplying the money, the Dj is just taking a cut of that. .. Any parties that are all about the, morals and etho's of being underground and ****, they're telling there Dj's to play what ever they love because they wanna be all 'anti establishment', but neither is better and neither is worse, and I think any Dj whose worth his weight in gold can play both and have a knowledge and respect for both. If music is the universal language you have to be fluent in it otherwise you'll **** up your order :D

and as for you

the level of grade A sh1t that consistently gushes out of your computer is quite staggering

Your'e just jealous because you have a constipated personality. :D

Insecure much Olly?;) As long as YOU think your cool I'm sure everyone else does aswell8)

Back