stivi's ibiza chronicles

Congratulations Stivi! Thought you made a lovely couple when I bumped into you at Privilege Closing. I'm really happy for you both :). Have a great honeymoon!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations!!!!
By the way, has walking ibiza a touring guy with your nickname or have you started a second career?

Congratulations!!!!
By the way, has walking ibiza a touring guy with your nickname or have you started a second career?

thanks :) that is me indeed - I´ve been guiding walks for them for the last 3 years already. obviously I don´t have the time for that in summer, but once the season is over I do guide quite a lot of walks when I´m on the island (I´m normally off-island for a month or so some time during the winter).

we didn‘t have a proper one - we didn‘t do the first dance thing. but we had 24hrs nonstop music until the police came and then another two 12hr sessions :) last tune was original version of shine on you crazy diamond
My friend had this for first dance couple years ago... :)

HUGE congratulations @stivi to you and your new wife! I'm glad to see that even on your wedding day you managed to have a good and proper marathon session :lol:... enjoy the honeymoon!

let's check the newspapers, see what's new...

2017+11+12+-+copia+(1).jpg

... wait a minute, who do we have here?! :D

sardinas negras is a tv program which will be aired tonight on TEF at 9.55pm and available online later... in the meantime, you can read the complete article here.

Back