stivi's ibiza chronicles

Enjoy!! Unfortunately job and family don't give me the chance to do things like that. Especially the walk around Ibiza would be great!

yesterday I actually quickly went visiting the group that is doing the round ibiza walk right now! seriously a great way to see island

yesterday I actually quickly went visiting the group that is doing the round ibiza walk right now! seriously a great way to see island

Been following their progress on Instagram too. Looks amazing. Definitely something I'd like to do at some stage in the future,but at the moment with two young kids, we always have to be within 50 metres of toilets and Calippos.

not quite on a par with your hiking exploits Stivi, but I had a great run round San An, from Cap Negret down the coast to the marina and back.

Great way to start the week, and the best Monday morning I'll have for a fair few months !

Would love to hike round the island though, good shout on the fb group, will get on that, cheers

Lets do this..The March in March(the month)..;;)

I´m too busy already in march I´m afraid...season prep is fully underway then. my walking months (I mean periods where I can really take some time off rather than just a day or two) are november to february.

I´m too busy already in march I´m afraid...season prep is fully underway then. my walking months (I mean periods where I can really take some time off rather than just a day or two) are november to february.
We'll ring you if we get lost..;)

Where are you going?

being nosy eh? ;) nah, no worries you guys know I´m an open book anyway.

so...only a few on here know, but I just got married :) the ´party of the year´ was my wedding party 10 days ago (ask McRackin if you´ve got any doubts). hehehe. so now we´re off on honeymoon - we love asia so this time it´s a trip to vietnam.

then back to ibiza because my gf...eeehm now WIFE (still feels weird to use that word!) is back at work. I still have some time off so I´ll then go walking again :)

I´ll still check in here often but as I´ll be away I won´t be as up to date on the gossip front and such.

Ahh congratulations mate! Fantastic news! Thought it may have been something like that!

Have an incredible time! Great way to start married life!

being nosy eh? ;) nah, no worries you guys know I´m an open book anyway.

so...only a few on here know, but I just got married :) the ´party of the year´ was my wedding party 10 days ago (ask McRackin if you´ve got any doubts). hehehe. so now we´re off on honeymoon - we love asia so this time it´s a trip to vietnam.

then back to ibiza because my gf...eeehm now WIFE (still feels weird to use that word!) is back at work. I still have some time off so I´ll then go walking again :)

I´ll still check in here often but as I´ll be away I won´t be as up to date on the gossip front and such.

Sounds amazing! Hope you both have an amazing time. I still can't believe you got married the same day as the Amnesia Closing Party! haha

Back