stivi's ibiza chronicles

from facebook:

Have you ever wondered what the Ibiza Spotlight team actually looks like? Here we are!

(absent were...Stephen, Ruby, Tim, Andrew & Peter)

22256729_10155785096434222_8694828671360272346_o.jpg

standing: julian, mike, joan, dina, james, pete
sitting: maria, roberto, aimee, me, elle, steffi, katie
lying: terva :)

:lol::lol::lol:

everyone had a fantastic time then! :cool:

Hahah yes indeed. I didn't unfortunately see you Stivi which is annoying. I'm assuming you were near the booth which was incredibly packed as the evening went on.

Needless to say it was a really incredible party and was pretty easy to talk our way into some wristbands on the door. Next year I think were going to head out earlier in the season and we may do a very short 2-3 dayer specifically for Cocoon closing again. I cannot allow myself to be out any earlier than Monday daytime as there is zero chance of me missing a night out!

[QUOTE="perrylgooner, post: 922475, member: 47610" I'm assuming you were near the booth which was incredibly packed as the evening went on.
[/QUOTE]

we actually were pretty much centre-centre of the dancefloor for most of the time. not too close to the booth, not too far from the bars...if you´re a group it´s mostly pretty bearable even if there´s a lot of people.

from facebook:

Have you ever wondered what the Ibiza Spotlight team actually looks like? Here we are!

(absent were...Stephen, Ruby, Tim, Andrew & Peter)

22256729_10155785096434222_8694828671360272346_o.jpg

standing: julian, mike, joan, dina, james, pete
sitting: maria, roberto, aimee, me, elle, steffi, katie
lying: terva :)

It's all very beautiful where you work stiv! I bet @McRackin brings the place into disrepute? :)

aah ok. That's not too far from where I live (maybe 45mins?), although never properly explored Mataro or what whole stretch of Maresme

Back