stivi's ibiza chronicles

this is from a hike we did the other day.

81995346_10157995648514662_2686630944206487552_o.jpg

in other news, I'm off for my annual hiking month next week.

yep, on the menue this year.

if anyone wants to follow the trip, I'm stiviibiza on instagram.
That’s a new one, I haven’t seen that before. Beautiful shot!!

hola folks,

an update on my own account, hope you don't mind. since undeniably it's gonna be a quiet year in terms of nightlife here on the island (don't expect it to be 'dead quiet', but it'll be nothing in comparison to a normal ibiza summer) I have more time to do other stuff.

as a lot of you guys already know, apart from being a clubber at heart and a religious nightlife supporter, I have another side in which I'm just as passionate about outdoor action here on the balearics. I've had this project on my mind for years and I feel now is the time to launch it.

so without further ado, here's Balearic Outdoor Adventures. Hikes on Ibiza and on any of the other balearic islands plus tailor made excursions. I've literally only just now set up the social media pages for it so it's baby steps for now. but since lots of you guys on here know me I thought I might as well give you a heads up on this. So in case you're coming to Ibiza this year at some point and you fancy to do something cool outdoors (activities offered will include hikes, cliff jumping, e-bike tours and more), feel free to get in touch with me.

here's a little taster - I took a few friends to ullal de na coloms this week (also known as cueva de la luz - the cave of light). it's one of the trickiest hikes here on ibiza and really only for experienced hikers with no fear of heights, but such a spot!

hola folks,

an update on my own account, hope you don't mind. since undeniably it's gonna be a quiet year in terms of nightlife here on the island (don't expect it to be 'dead quiet', but it'll be nothing in comparison to a normal ibiza summer) I have more time to do other stuff.

as a lot of you guys already know, apart from being a clubber at heart and a religious nightlife supporter, I have another side in which I'm just as passionate about outdoor action here on the balearics. I've had this project on my mind for years and I feel now is the time to launch it.

so without further ado, here's Balearic Outdoor Adventures. Hikes on Ibiza and on any of the other balearic islands plus tailor made excursions. I've literally only just now set up the social media pages for it so it's baby steps for now. but since lots of you guys on here know me I thought I might as well give you a heads up on this. So in case you're coming to Ibiza this year at some point and you fancy to do something cool outdoors (activities offered will include hikes, cliff jumping, e-bike tours and more), feel free to get in touch with me.

here's a little taster - I took a few friends to ullal de na coloms this week (also known as cueva de la luz - the cave of light). it's one of the trickiest hikes here on ibiza and really only for experienced hikers with no fear of heights, but such a spot!

wow that cave spot looks immense

hola folks,

Good luck @stivi

hola folks,

Ahah, tu sais ce que j'en pense ?

hola folks,

Very best of luck with this new venture - you know I would go (almost :eek: ) anywhere with you as a guide !!!

hola folks,

Where do I sign up?

hola folks,

I repeat, do NOT try to go to the cave of light without a guide if you've never been...

Back