Staying Fit On Vacation

Dry.

Step 1 - You have to grind pasta to a fine powder
Step 2 - gently stretch urethra around common kitchen funnel. if this is your first session you may have to start with a coffee straw. I find coconut oil helps work it in nicely.
Step 3 -pour copious amounts of ground pasta powder down funnel
Step 4 - drink 2 liters of caffeinated beverage (i personally use Mountain Dew)
Step 5 - Wait 2-3 hours, while pasta forms a thick slurry and you bladder does its thing
I should have read it all before I got to No.5 ?

Serious healthy dudes are The Drifters brothers and their Happy Pear empire..
Worth a follow if that's your thing..

Bunch of wankers if you ask me ... Once cooked one of their dishes posted a picture on IG and tagged them in and they didn't even respond !

Bunch of wankers if you ask me ... Once cooked one of their dishes posted a picture on IG and tagged them in and they didn't even respond !
Yeah not many here are fans.. I don't think I've ever seen them respond to anyone. Twins are strange folks anyway.

Yeah not many here are fans.. I don't think I've ever seen them respond to anyone. Twins are strange folks anyway.

Funnily enough I only discovered them cos they kept commenting on Mano's posts ... And then I bought their book ...
Didn't know they were the Drifters brother ...
He on the other hand is happy to respond on IG ....

Funnily enough I only discovered them cos they kept commenting on Mano's posts ... And then I bought their book ...
Didn't know they were the Drifters brother ...
He on the other hand is happy to respond on IG ....
Yeah mano and Mark used to dj at their cafe and the festivals here since around 2002.. They kinda got the lads noticed before they went to Berlin. My Mrs goes Oh f*** when we end up at their pitch at festivals. People can't be that happy all the time.. Lol

I have read numerous posts about the sea being unfit for swimming at Figueretas. Can you recommend the nearest area to Ibiza town that is fit for swimming from a beach? Cheers

As much as I'd like to give myself the week or two off if I go to Ibiza or France or Russia or Japan or Bora Bora, I think that I'll be much happier if I can stick to an exercise routine.

I spoke recently of considering a holiday in Kyrgyzstan, but that's not possible right now. Instead, perhaps Hawaii and... with my gf! (<3) :)

So, if we did that I'd want to jog a mile every day - just to breathe normally. I get a little stress or anxiety without exercise and it would ruin the vacation.

we always go on holiday with the best intensions of drinking spirits with a mixer that's a little lighter and forgiving on the gut but soon as the sun hits you its 'hats off to that' attitude. the pre holiday heightened work outs usually do enough justice to take a little vacay off excessive exercise (for us anyway) plus we tend to walk every where and lot more sex when away keeps things in check :cool: holidays without beer is just wrong

Back