Space Closing 2016

Yeah tricky I was banking on hitting up Solomuns first but scared I might not get in as a result

I'm guessing we will have to wait until after their anniversary for Space to confirm date and tickets.

it's oct 2nd ,not confirmed by Space , but u can foresee it through some djs publication telling they will mix on oct 2 at Space :p, info given by french mate...
with 0.00001% it wont be oct 2nd, i ve took 21 days for Closing in order not to mis it:D

yaaaaaay! just got our flights!!!
Roll on 1st of October....
(sounds sad, but I can't wait to get back!!!)

it doesn't sound sad at all!
:D
Just because, the season has just started, and I am now counting down to when it finishes again...
But its going to be one of those that cannot be missed.
We have actually been discussing the possibility of getting two tickets each, and having a break in the middle. Lets see. ;)

:D
Just because, the season has just started, and I am now counting down to when it finishes again...
But its going to be one of those that cannot be missed.
We have actually been discussing the possibility of getting two tickets each, and having a break in the middle. Lets see. ;)
Definitely not sad. I'm booking my flight for 1st October this weekend hopefully. I've said the same might get 2 tickets but wouldn't want to risk not getting back in if its a lock out.

Back