Space Closing 2016

Darius Syrossian, Brandon Block,Alex P, Mark Knight and the confirmed acts in the 'TBA @ Space 2nd October' event in the confirmed section. Any more yet?

Looking more likely it's gonna be 2nd. Yes they have even moved opening party in the past.

I got 9th booked too so hopefully all bases covered but think it's looking a certainty it's gonna be 2nd.

But as Stivi and many others say. It's simply not confirmed as of yet.

Yeah, I'm checking constantly, I can only have a long weekend so need to make sure it's the right one! Not going to miss it!

Hi all,
I've booked from october 6th to 13th for the closings (especially for Amnesia and DC-10 but this year for Space too) as I did from 6 years now. But as I read your messages I get worry because of the Space Closing date. However I see Circoloco Closing the 10th and I see Cocoon and Hyte closings confirmed for 3th and 5th (so I guess the Amnesia will be 8th) so my question is: why would Space Closing would be the 2nd? It would be apart from all the others! And that would be veeeery sad for me :'(

Last edited:
i suppose probably next space closing will be the longest ever, in this way there would be no competitions with others big closing partys like amnesia that usually will be work until late noon or dc 10 closing that usually start in early noon...

i suppose probably next space closing will be the longest ever, in this way there would be no competitions with others big closing partys like amnesia that usually will be work until late noon or dc 10 closing that usually start in early noon...

It's not about competition! It's just that I would like to go to all the closings in the same days (saturday:Ushuaia and Amnesia, sunday:Space and monday: DC10) like I always did for the last 6 years. If the Space closing is october 2nd, I'll have to stay for both week-ends...

Sasha & Eats Everything now playing on the 2nd, must almost be a cert for that date then. Also keeps my dream of Sasha & Digweed playing together for the Closing alive!

Sasha & Eats Everything now playing on the 2nd, must almost be a cert for that date then. Also keeps my dream of Sasha & Digweed playing together for the Closing alive!

Amazing.. where did you see that about Sasha and Eats Everything? Loved Eats Everything's Fabric mix recently

Brilliant, hopefully it'll be a line-up full of DJ's through the ages and it's looking like it will be :)

Morillo just said he is closing the car park. I seen him on the car park for spaces 25 bday. Really good set that catered for a lot of different musical tastes, he'll smash that car park! Really looking forward the lineup to be released for the closing but not looking forward to the closing in the same thought! Gonna be a sad day

Back