Space Closing 2016

yes but no. everyone sort of knows it's the 2nd of october, but until the club confirms, we won't guarantee anything. it's ibiza after all, anything can happen ;)
I think I might chance it before the flight prices go crazy, it would be heart breaking to miss it though if anything changed

If it does get moved you'll still have lots to keep you busy..not space closing I know but that run of parties even without space is sensational

Ive heard space's actual closing party will be New Years Eve!
oh god.... i seriously can't cope with all this... hahaha... Im checking every day... but no way booking flights until its been confirmed.
I have a sneaky feeling it will be announced on the day or the day after the space opening...
lets see.
Not going to miss it!

I'm getting extremely frustrated! I just want to book the flights! We are only going for a long weekend so it has to be the right one!

Ive booked flights and hotel 1st-5th £273 each, that'll be my 4th Ibiza trip year so I'm praying these dates are correct!

Yeah they responded to me on Facebook and said 2nd October originally, but then they said it was yet to be confirmed. Can't see it changing though, all of the other nights have their closing parties the week before, so can't see why they would leave it empty for an extra week to have the closing on the 9th October?

Takes about a week to get the roof deconstructed and the open air terrace all set up... :p

this is no joke...i had a dream last night. paul young was singing on the terrace and id left and came back and everyone was emotional

That's it. Can't take the stress of it all.

I am have extended my second trip of this year from 2nd until the 11th of October to cover all bases.

Not missing this party. All chips in.

sensible move.
You know I been stressing for months over it changing etc.

Flights have only cost us £45 total for the 2 to extend for a few extra days so can't argue with that.

Now I can relax and look forward to Coxy opening party in a few weeks from now.

Back