Space Closing 2016

Booking those flights early has paid off! Reading this thread last few pages has given me goosebumps and got my serotonin fizzin'!

Booking those flights early has paid off! Reading this thread last few pages has given me goosebumps and got my serotonin fizzin'!
booked on the monday after last years closing, HRC for the week for 1200 for the 2 of us from Glasgow,arrive on the first so hopefully Ushuaia closing that day & Cocoon Monday..if i manage the pace lol

firstly, I'd ignore any rumors about numbers for now. we all know it's going to be huge, let's just leave it at that.

then when it comes to 'how busy will the main room be' etc, again I'd wait until it's clear what permits space gets. I am sure they're trying their utmost to keep the car park open as late as possible and who knows, maybe there's a nice surprise? ;)

in the end, the same formula applies as it's always been the case for space opening/closing: once the car park does shut, search refuge in el salon or premier etage for a while, wait until people start to leave, then gather your group together and storm the discoteca or terraza and stay there until the music eventually stops.

Thanks for the voice of reason

... in the end, the same formula applies as it's always been the case for space opening/closing: once the car park does shut, search refuge in el salon or premier etage for a while, wait until people start to leave, then gather your group together and storm the discoteca or terraza and stay there until the music eventually stops.
:D :cool:

I can't remember, but do Space announce a release time/date for tickets, or do they just appear/announce it after they've come out??

For example, do they say something like "tickets will be out at 9:00am on 30th August??"

Historically, what time of day are tickets released? Or is it different every year? I know these questions are getting a bit much but I am incredibly anxious about this lol

guys relax. I am sure that if you check our website and/or the forum once a day (as most do anyway) you won't miss the start of pre-sale. I promise I'll let everyone on here know ASAP once we do know any more about start of sales.

Back