Space Closing 2016

Forgot to add above, I'm also there 13-20th September but for the price of the flights, I couldn't refuse the closings :D

Still no news about the possible date of sale for space closing tickets? It's driving me crazy... Any rumours or news folks?

the very moment we know anything more about the subject I will make sure this very forum will be the first place I'll put it.

the very moment we know anything more about the subject I will make sure this very forum will be the first place I'll put it.
I've been checking on this forum 3/4 times a day since weeks... Makes me crazy! But seeing this made my day!!!

Guys, everytime someone writes a message in this thread, and it jumps up ... be aware that someone elses heart skips a beat, in the anticipation that this is it, and finally there is some new information on space closing tickets. :D

I'm not that worried. Stivi will give us an early heads up. Even if they sell out, there's a good chance it'll go on into Monday afternoon, and then I reckon you'll be able to rock then and pay on the door. There's no way everyone will stay the distance

When will they start to sell the tickets? And the next question wath is the maximum capacity of the club? :eek: 5000-8000 people?:confused:

with the car park the capacity is far beyond 10'000 people.

yes, and when that closes the real carnage begins .. can only imagine how it will feel like this october.
space is my favourite club in the world and as much as it will pain me sitting at home on the day but I won't go. I'm just too old for being shoved around for hours just for the sake of being there. I have amazing memories of this place that will stay with me forever, won't have them stained by a terrible experience on the last night.

I'm literally praying that, as a form of thanks to people who have been over the years, Space limit the numbers allowed in... Seeing as they are probably keeping an eye on comments around the usual websites/their Facebook page, it would a nice thing to do, and they're obviously aware of peoples fears for the experience to be ruined...

But, one last payday is awaiting so i won't hold my breath... :(

Back