Space Closing 2016

I had a look at last years closing, looked as though first line up announcements, tickets etc all announced mid September but obviously this year is different...WE'VE GOT TO KEEP OUR COMPOSURE!!!
Last years tickets for the closing went on sale in March! I remember I booked the day they come out.

Just out of interest, is there any word from DC-10/Amnesia about why they're both having the Closings a week after Space!??!

Is it anything to do with what's gonna be happening with Space Closing, or just pure coincidence???

Hazard a guess that thee Closing of Space as we know it poses a risk to other parties that a bog standard closing wouldn't.

ie. From a business perspective it makes senses to close on a completely different weekend.

I'm no expert, but to me that makes sense. Why risk diluting your own closing?

It´s not official but I got a few names a week ago,don´t know.
We booked the closing week, got home today after 7weeks in Spain. 38 days in Ibiza.
Hope the tickets will be out soon.
A friend just posted a photo of him and Pepe.

Any news on this yet Stivi? Just spoke to my mate who lives on the island and was told that the rumour going round out there is that it's sold out already?!!! This surely isn't true?!!

From Space facebook fan page:

13882589_10153758978837393_6496047202912288827_n.png

Be down to there residency this year though, along with Syrossian etc
of course, but in respect of the past 27 years they are newcomers.

(not saying they are not good or i don't like them, despite thinking they would have been better placed this season elsewhere)

I will be at the closing (as long as i get a ticket) and im hoping to see lots of influential dj's ive not seen but also hoping to see current dj's who play music im into right now, im sure the closing will be an array of old and new or at least it better had! Lol

I will be at the closing (as long as i get a ticket) and im hoping to see lots of influential dj's ive not seen but also hoping to see current dj's who play music im into right now, im sure the closing will be an array of old and new or at least it better had! Lol
probably me just being a bit nostalgic dude tbh, fair dos

Nah i fully get where youre coming from and im hoping for some of the same but you can guarantee if a lineup came out of purely past space dj's people would whinge and if it was a lineup of the biggest names right now people would whinge so it will/should have a bit for everyone, thats what i hope for anyway

ok so this isn't an official statement, but I think tickets might go on sale at the end of this week. stay tuned.
Are we seriously thinking these will sell out within a day or two of being released? Checking how on the ball I need to be haha

I'm checking on here over 20 times a day!!!! That's no exaggeration by the way!! :eek:

I just hope that they're the same price, if not cheaper, than every other year...

Back