Space Closing 2016

My wife's hairdresser was saying at the weekend that there are strong rumours that this might stretch to 3 days, she's just back after 5 days last week and thats what's getting talked about...

I just hope it doesn't fizzle out with an average night and regular closing time... It's the last EVER party!!!! It NEEDS to go the distance, and then some!!!!! :D

I can only imagine that this is why it's taking so, so, so, so, so long to announce!!!!!! :eek:

I just got back last night.

Will do my review soon but got to recover first.

I heard from lots of peeps about it maybe being a few days but think this is just speculation.

I asked Space direct about this previously they said the will not do this. Expect maybe 30 hours but not 2/3 days

However I have heard they are doing big structural items. Car parks being extended and all areas used to maximum options.

However don't know anything about the roof etc. Don't ask.

They are expecting 40,000 punters so will be massive.

40,000??????????????????

If that's true (seriously doubt it), there will literally be NO ROOM to breathe!!! :eek::eek::spank:

Reactions: em
I think id rather be singing "living next door to Alice" up the road.. 40,000 o_O that's a lot of drink tokens...:eek:

Sounds like it's going to be a good old fashion street party along plays den bossa strip to handle 40000.
Been to a few closing myself, what has been the closing attendances Aprox?

I'm interested to see what the line up with be. If they're making big stages maybe proper live acts like groove armarda with a full band or acts like that.

There's absolutely no way they will be able to have up to 40000 people try to get into the main club once the car park closes...

It's bad enough at Opening/Closing parties without that...

It's gonna be interesting to see how this all works out...!!

There's absolutely no way they will be able to have up to 40000 people try to get into the main club once the car park closes...

It's bad enough at Opening/Closing parties without that...

It's gonna be interesting to see how this all works out...!!
Yes interesting

firstly, I'd ignore any rumors about numbers for now. we all know it's going to be huge, let's just leave it at that.

then when it comes to 'how busy will the main room be' etc, again I'd wait until it's clear what permits space gets. I am sure they're trying their utmost to keep the car park open as late as possible and who knows, maybe there's a nice surprise? ;)

in the end, the same formula applies as it's always been the case for space opening/closing: once the car park does shut, search refuge in el salon or premier etage for a while, wait until people start to leave, then gather your group together and storm the discoteca or terraza and stay there until the music eventually stops.

Back