Space Closing 2016

Has everyone booked their travel and accommodation then? I am currently working on convincing my boyfriend that we should say f*** it and go/battling my inner sensible demons that tell me its irresponsible to spend upwards of £1000 on a long weekend. The flights are like £300 now :(
Just do it! Haha i know flights and accomodation are not cheap, u only live once...booked my flight there, gotta book flight back still and booked accomodation

That's criminal for a closing party. This is when the party really gets going. Just take your time and keep off the dancing dust till after midnight
I will be f**ked by then, hahhha, i will really have to pace myself...gonna be a brilliant but long day... Really gonna have a good rest on saturday to prepare... Excited!

Does anyone know when they'll be finished work on the bunker under the car park???

It's gonna be legendary!!!!

I'm flying out Tuesday 20th for the Carl cox closing and then flying home Thursday 22nd morning, we've budget about £800 between 2 of us.

What's the capacity of space with the car park? I think it's about 10000 (but not sure) which makes ticket sales €1m which is a nice send off for pep!

I can imagine the lineup wont come cheap....
Although youd think many would do it for the love of Space without a thought for €.

after missing out on the last 2 releases... 2 tickets have just appeared on the spotlight app minutes ago! :D get in

after missing out on the last 2 releases... 2 tickets have just appeared on the spotlight app minutes ago! :D get in

ha you were lucky. someone's cancelled their tickets and you've been quick enough.

just so everyone knows - that wasn't a ticket release. simply someone cancelling two tickets and therefore they have become available again in the shop. this can happen anytime really.

Back