Space Closing 2016

€200 equates to 10 beers and 10 waters if prices are still €12 and €8, hopefully with drink tickets can sneak another 4 drinks out of it

€200 equates to 10 beers and 10 waters if prices are still €12 and €8, hopefully with drink tickets can sneak another 4 drinks out of it

sounds about right but just to make people aware space also do drinks deals with tickets. I don't know the fine details but for space closing it will definitely make sense to go and get one of those deals.

This sounds like when a band splits up and 2 years later they get back together again, it just seems like one last payday for Pepe. .not that he hasnt earnt it i suppose.
But 2 years time when space apparently re opens in a new location and IF they have all the djs at the opening party to do with the NEW space and similiar events throughout the year, that is similar with the old Space, I cant help but think that people will be left feeling they've been ripped off?

This sounds like when a band splits up and 2 years later they get back together again, it just seems like one last payday for Pepe. .not that he hasnt earnt it i suppose.
But 2 years time when space apparently re opens in a new location and IF they have all the djs at the opening party to do with the NEW space and similiar events throughout the year, that is similar with the old Space, I cant help but think that people will be left feeling they've been ripped off?

Nah its like when a footy team moves to a new ground, you know a new venue is round the corner but you get 1 chance to go to the last match at the current venue, were a strange breed but it definitely means something

Nah its like when a footy team moves to a new ground, you know a new venue is round the corner but you get 1 chance to go to the last match at the current venue, were a strange breed but it definitely means something
Didnt think of it like that! Must of been the €99 price tag that blurred my mind:lol:

Has everyone booked their travel and accommodation then? I am currently working on convincing my boyfriend that we should say f*** it and go/battling my inner sensible demons that tell me its irresponsible to spend upwards of £1000 on a long weekend. The flights are like £300 now :(
You can hold hotels on booking.com and cancel a week before. I booked my flight from london managed to get it for £100. I've held about 6 hotels ranging from basic at around £100 pp to £320pp but that is all inc then I dont have to worry about booze and food in the day!

You can hold hotels on booking.com and cancel a week before.

Hmmm. Risky tactic in this instance I reckon. Technically, yes, booking.com does allow you to do this. In principle.

But you are talking about a period which hotels will be in high-demand. Hotels just wont take the risk of you cancelling. They'll want you're money upfront - or at least a generous deposit.

If you head out you risk the hotel not holding your room. You'll turn up and they will be sold out. They'll spin you some BS about not getting the confirmation, but essentially they wont give a shit because their hotel is full.

Hmmm. Risky tactic in this instance I reckon. Technically, yes, booking.com does allow you to do this. In principle.

But you are talking about a period which hotels will be in high-demand. Hotels just wont take the risk of you cancelling. They'll want you're money upfront - or at least a generous deposit.

If you head out you risk the hotel not holding your room. You'll turn up and they will be sold out. They'll spin you some BS about not getting the confirmation, but essentially they wont give a shit because their hotel is full.
I did it last year same time of year have never had a problem. Its given me date to cancel by so hopefully i should be ok.

You can hold hotels on booking.com and cancel a week before. I booked my flight from london managed to get it for £100. I've held about 6 hotels ranging from basic at around £100 pp to £320pp but that is all inc then I dont have to worry about booze and food in the day!

Yeh I might try that! I've done it before with Booking.com and its been ok too! Just the flights are a pain. All the Tuesday or Monday flights from London are 200+ one way..

I'm fairly certain the rules around 1 nights cost per room as deposit and refund periods are governed by law in Spain.

Like i said, if you paid a deposit = cool.

Otherwise I personally wouldnt chance it. Up to you of course.

I think we can assume there will be more demand this year than previous closing parties.

Fingers crossed my credit card is holding all of them so will make a decision on which one i'm going to go with around the 20th September.

naaah... first week of october? hotels are far from full... Late July/August they are full! you can see that also from the prices. For example GPS hotel doesn't require any deposit, and you can cancel without paying anything 1 week before

sounds about right but just to make people aware space also do drinks deals with tickets. I don't know the fine details but for space closing it will definitely make sense to go and get one of those deals.
Stivi where do you purchase those drink deals if they come out. On here or on the Space site?

Back