Space Closing 2016

Are all tix definately going to be entry before 9 bells ?
Ryanair got £25 flights that come in after midnight

From what Stivi has guessed earlier, its likely most if not all tickets will be before 9pm. I wouldnt plan on taking a flight that lands after Midnight. Earliest you get to Space is what, 1am? Thats probably the worst time you could possibly show up.

LOL about 'not getting on a session early', we all know these plans will go tits up if you do hit bora bora that day :lol:

All joking aside, I'm planning on taking things very easy earlydoors. No way I'm peaking too early - imagine that. Me & the missus already agreed there's no going home early.

we'll confirm closer to the date but we'll sort a spotlight meetup inside space around 4 or 5am, either in el salon or then in the elevated corner bar on the sunset terrace :)

Sounds like a plan. Right before it gets weird!

WIC that's the agreement I have in place with my missus too. No matter how shattered or done in I am no leaving. I'll kick myself as soon as I'd step out of the club if it was still open and I left.

WIC that's the agreement I have in place with my missus too. No matter how shattered or done in I am no leaving. I'll kick myself as soon as I'd step out of the club if it was still open and I left.
I second this! I walked out early at the closing last year and regretted it as soon as I got to my hotel! But had run out money, lost my mates, and been in there since 5pm so had to go! This year I will trooper through whatever happens!

I second this! I walked out early at the closing last year and regretted it as soon as I got to my hotel! But had run out money, lost my mates, and been in there since 5pm so had to go! This year I will trooper through whatever happens!
This won't be happening this year boy! following Stivi's advice we'll be fine! and with the help of some narcotics obviously :lol:

This won't be happening this year boy! following Stivi's advice we'll be fine! and with the help of some narcotics obviously :lol:
I want to hear the last track played and leave when it is officially shut! and I'm not peaking to early! Stivi's advice will get us through, but a bit of assistance wont go amiss

Back