Space Closing 2016

Is this a trusted website? Hate for anyone to get ripped off.
I thought the same thing.. So the I independently google searched Ticketmaster Es 'official website' instead of using the link provided! I was also under the impression that if the link in browser tool bar starts with HTTPS- but most importantly ends with 'S' meaning Secure, then it's a trusted website! Got 4 tickets yesterday and soooo relieved I can't tell you. I can actually get on with other stuff now, rather than frantically checking for updates every 5 mins, like a mad women. See you on the dance floor people... Xx

Did anyone have a problem purchasing on the ticketmaster site? I'm at the point of payment but it's asking for an ID number?

Oh wait my bad. It just wanted my card number! Wonder if you can cancel ticketmaster tickets if you cant go :-/ . Haven't actually booked any flights yet..

Oh wait my bad. It just wanted my card number! Wonder if you can cancel ticketmaster tickets if you cant go :-/ . Haven't actually booked any flights yet..
I entered the 14 digit number across the front of card... Then it took me through to confirmation. Hope that's helpful. Xx

Amazing, thank you so much, 2 batches of tickets for us bought...AND BREATHE! Has been a manic last week or so refreshing this page and Space's website event & tickets pages with google tracking etc, has been like a military operation! Can start getting excited now & looking forward to the madness, is going to be a once in a generation very special day/night. Can't wait. Stivi thank you so much for all your information and patience with all our demented questions & panic! Roll on the 2nd, can't wait!

Back