Space Closing 2016

yeah today's release on space website was a surprise one, even for some of the space staff. I didn't know anything about it and only saw it as it already had happened.

more tickets coming this week still so everyone relax.

Pepe is sitting in his back garden, whilst sipping on a refreshing glass of Don Simon, laughing his head off, as he clicks the button to randomly release more tickets...

:lol::lol:

Pepe is sitting in his back garden, whilst sipping on a refreshing glass of Don Simon, laughing his head off, as he clicks the button to randomly release more tickets...

:lol::lol:

as if was ever pepe who did that sort of thing.

Got mine today on Space website - recommend putting the page/link on your phone (and just refresh refresh refresh) as I can't check on my work comp- as soon as they flashed up i bought them and yes they were 99 euros each with 2 drinks. Good luck everyone - hope you all get your tickets soon :)

everyone will get their ticket eventually and as mentioned, I don't think the conditions will change much, think the 99€ with 2 drinks could stay until the end of maybe just before they sell out and then have some 'last opportunity' tickets that are more, but maybe not even that.

I'll be adding the link and refreshing like a woman possessed! Spotlight hits might see a reduction though :D

I wonder how many new members have signed up since the first release went on sale :D

Me I used this site to get Space and Sankeys closing tickets last year though, and been keeping an eye on the party calendar for my 2 weeks this year since I booked up in April. Only realized there was a forum a couple of weeks ago when trying to find out about Space tickets for this year.

I know it's the wrong thread, but had a search and couldn't find one - will there be Sankeys Closing Week Party tickets being sold here?

Back