Space Closing 2016

I've been thinking about how much money to take because that is the one thing that could force me to leave no money and being thirsty as hell. I'm thinking €200 plus the 2 free drinks that you get with the tickets

I'd certainly bring a card in case you run out of cash. I mean imagine having to leave because you've run out of money, but you're actually still in a good state? how sad would that be?

I'd certainly bring a card in case you run out of cash. I mean imagine having to leave because you've run out of money, but you're actually still in a good state? how sad would that be?
this is exactly what happened to me last year!
Ha ha no i'm there a few days.
Oh that makes sense, I thought you meant just for space, I'm taking £1000 I recon for 4 days

this is exactly what happened to me last year!

Oh that makes sense, I thought you meant just for space, I'm taking £1000 I recon for 4 days
yeah i'm there 3 days. so should hopefully should be enough. Already done two weeks last month totally skinted me with the Euro rate dropping!

Last edited:
Is that time confirmed till midday. I'd like to stay to the last song but not sure i can last till then!

the last few years it ran until midday and it's gonna AT LEAST run until that time this year, I expect longer than that even.

I did Elrow in July and went through about 70 euros, I can expect 3 time that, if I last the whole night.
So that is at least 210 euros, throw a bit of food in there and you are looking at 250-275 euros.
Haven't got a ticket yet though:mad:

Has everyone booked their travel and accommodation then? I am currently working on convincing my boyfriend that we should say f*** it and go/battling my inner sensible demons that tell me its irresponsible to spend upwards of £1000 on a long weekend. The flights are like £300 now :(

Im there for 2 weeks with space closing being near then end of my trip so im putting €200 euro a side for it and see what other money ive got on the day.
Imagine all my spending money getting robbed in the first few days :D

Back